Fitz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What would you be baking?

Ahhh yes.  More “Black Thugs Matter” bullshit.   Let him rot.  

No one will care that he was taking part in a peaceful protest

50 minutes ago, Doogie said:

My opinion of no knock warrants is simple. 99% of the time you should not have no knock warrants. In the rare circumstances you should have them is when their is an almost certain risk you will be met with violent resistance. Even then its debatable and there are other avenues that can be discussed. 

I dont know what went into the decision to grant the no knock warrant but that is on the judge and he should be held accountable for his decision.  To say that it had something to do with racism is a major stretch with no supporting evidence. If you show how this had something to do with race I'm open to admitting it was race related but at this point there is no evidence of that. 

I'll say it again. No officer went into that situation hoping that the no knock warrant went wrong and they received gunfire. No officer went into that warrant hoping to gun down some innocent women. It was a tragedy all around. 

Places that have gone away from them basically just use a siege mentality, they  surround the place , let the person know they're there and not going anywhere and wait them out.

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Places that have gone away from them basically just use a siege mentality, they  surround the place , let the person know they're there and not going anywhere and wait them out.

That would be very case specific and I hardly ever hear of that being used. Mainly because if its drug related the probability of all evidence being destroyed is guaranteed. 

Secondly if the police knock and you refused to come out on a warrant the department is going to pay multiple officers OT out the ass to surround a house for what could be days. Not going to happen. 

I have seen solid results with police conducting surveillance on a suspect. When they leave conduct a stop and then execute the warrant knowing he is not inside to use violence or destroy anything. This would mainly be for drug warrants.