Republicans vs Democrats

AJClown

All the protesters marching in the streets are obviously antifa criminals as far as the right is concerned.

The protesters and most folks on the left who support them want to see change, the whole point of the marching.

Remember the tea party, they were good people looking out for america says the right. Never mind the pictures of obama hanging from a tree or behind bars. It wasn't about hatred it was about poor governance, so says the right. The folks with all their guns on the steps of capital buildings, all good people protesting their loss of rights, so says the folks on the right.

So why is it when the right protests in any form it's a good thing but when people march in the streets protesting bad policing and racial injustice it's a bad thing and the right wants law and order to step in and stop these rioters?

Why is it the right is always on the wrong side of change?

When protestors showed up at the capitol in Michigan with assault weapons, Trump tweeted Liberate Michigan and later said the governor should invited them in to negotiate.

When protestors showed up in DC to protest the death of George Floyd, Trump tweeted Dominate the streets and the protestors were gassed and fired upon with rubber bullets.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

When protestors showed up at the capitol in Michigan with assault weapons, Trump tweeted Liberate Michigan and later said the governor should invited them in to negotiate.

When protestors showed up in DC to protest the death of George Floyd, Trump tweeted Dominate the streets and the protestors were gassed and fired upon with rubber bullets.

I would turn this into a campaign add and hammer the airwaves with it over and over again.

2 hours ago, Daqueef said:

All the protesters marching in the streets are obviously antifa criminals as far as the right is concerned.

The protesters and most folks on the left who support them want to see change, the whole point of the marching.

Remember the tea party, they were good people looking out for america says the right. Never mind the pictures of obama hanging from a tree or behind bars. It wasn't about hatred it was about poor governance, so says the right. The folks with all their guns on the steps of capital buildings, all good people protesting their loss of rights, so says the folks on the right.

So why is it when the right protests in any form it's a good thing but when people march in the streets protesting bad policing and racial injustice it's a bad thing and the right wants law and order to step in and stop these rioters?

Why is it the right is always on the wrong side of change?

Do you really want to ask if it's a bad thing for the right to want law and order to stop rioters?   Can you answer why the left is always on the wrong side wanting change?   Do you really want to compare the Tea Party to Antifa?    Can you tell me why BLM is silent after Chicago had its deadliest day in at least 60 years with 17 homicides in 24 hours?

Just now, Little Earl said:

Do you really want to ask if it's a bad thing for the right to want law and order to stop rioters?   Can you answer why the left is always on the wrong side wanting change?   Do you really want to compare the Tea Party to Antifa?    Can you tell me why BLM is silent after Chicago had its deadliest day in at least 60 years with 17 homicides in 24 hours?

lol.. here i go justa repeating the catchphrases i'm told again...

2 hours ago, ctm said:

As usual, Trumpers have no explanation and no defense. They'll make up shit just to be able to comment somehow in a way that makes liberals look bad and Trump look good. Yes, they will blame Antifa and equate the protestors that are peacefully demonstrating with this far-left group.

Unfortunately, they're going to have a very hard time blaming Antifa for these protests happening around the world in places like England, Hong Kong. Auckland, and Paris. They're going to have a very difficult time trying to square that circle.

I don't speak for anyone but myself.  Having said that, I'm all about protest, even when it's virtue signaling.  Our country was built on the RIGHT of EVERY American to voice their opinion and be heard no matter what.  If we defend hate speech in this country, we damn sure better defend the protests across the country.

Having said that, the moment a protester enters a federal building with an assault weapon, makes flagrant aggression against a peace officer, or damages public or private property they should be held accountable because these are all crimes that have nothing to do with their protest.  

Also, people on the left often protest in an attempt to promote massive change.  Conservatives often protest in an attempt to preserve things as they are or return things to a perceived period of prosperity (race signaling, I'm just pointing out what we all know).  Conservatives simply the world to basic black and white while liberals over complicate everything, often creating problems where none actually existed before.  

Of course there is logical fallacy on all sides.  We're all people.  I think it's important to keep that in perspective as we discuss this stuff.  It's virtually impossible to not be a little hypocritical when discussing politics because we are so often speaking in absolutes.  That's almost always a mistake imo.  

5 hours ago, Justafan said:

I don't speak for anyone but myself.  Having said that, I'm all about protest, even when it's virtue signaling.  Our country was built on the RIGHT of EVERY American to voice their opinion and be heard no matter what.  If we defend hate speech in this country, we damn sure better defend the protests across the country.

Having said that, the moment a protester enters a federal building with an assault weapon, makes flagrant aggression against a peace officer, or damages public or private property they should be held accountable because these are all crimes that have nothing to do with their protest.  

Also, people on the left often protest in an attempt to promote massive change.  Conservatives often protest in an attempt to preserve things as they are or return things to a perceived period of prosperity (race signaling, I'm just pointing out what we all know).  Conservatives simply the world to basic black and white while liberals over complicate everything, often creating problems where none actually existed before.  

Of course there is logical fallacy on all sides.  We're all people.  I think it's important to keep that in perspective as we discuss this stuff.  It's virtually impossible to not be a little hypocritical when discussing politics because we are so often speaking in absolutes.  That's almost always a mistake imo.  

Nice post.

5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Barack Hussein Daqueef! 

FYI asking about violence in Chicago is racist!!!!!

To help you with big words here, the first can blow the smut out of your ears and thus improve your hearing, the second can help you to not only read words that you see but to actually understand their meaning. As to your general stupidity, I'm afraid there's no cure

22 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

To help you with big words here, the first can blow the smut out of your ears and thus improve your hearing, the second can help you to not only read words that you see but to actually understand their meaning. As to your general stupidity, I'm afraid there's no cure

Don't quote him. Most of us have him on ignore for good reason. 

Archived