Can people just put the trolls on ignore?

Starkiller

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Sure it does, I scroll right past their posts. They are looking to engage. Go get em and see where that gets you

It helps you. It doesn't help the problem.

I didn't say engaging works. There's a reason I don't engage w/ ben or Tux.

Edited by reo

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The others are just as useless

useless? Sure but they're not the ones being intellectually dishonest or posting misinformation or propaganda.

They're just idiots. If we never responded to any idiots on this board, this board would go away completely.

1 hour ago, reo said:

useless? Sure but they're not the ones being intellectually dishonest or posting misinformation or propaganda.

They're just idiots. If we never responded to any idiots on this board, this board would go away completely.

I'd argue that they are being intellectually dishonest.  They always pivot to  Clinton, Obama (and now)Biden because they know that they have no answer for whatever corrupt shit that Trump is in or use the "show me where.. or The Democrats did it!".  Again they want to avoid confronting the truth about Trump: they're basically supporting an awful gangster/con man.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I'd argue that they are being intellectually dishonest.  They always pivot to  Clinton, Obama (and now)Biden because they know that they have no answer for whatever corrupt shit that Trump is in or use the "show me where.. or The Democrats did it!".  Again they want to avoid confronting the truth about Trump: they're basically supporting an awful gangster/con man.

Most of them are just caught up in the propaganda and believe it. They're in too deep now. Ben and Tux are the ones pushing the spin and propaganda. They'll mostly show up when there's something damaging against Trump and they'll put out the spin. Rolltide and Earl and such just go w/ it. There's a difference between those pushing the spin and those that just fall for it.