Begging on Jake's behalf

HigherLogic

4 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Would you meet him there on a Saturday since he won't go on a Sunday?

You could always go to the game the next day. 

I'm game

I'd probably take the day off and drive out Friday night/early Saturday either way

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is anyone booking bets on this fight?  If so, put me down on @HigherLogic

What if you guys met somewhere outside the stadium and one of you brought a knife while the other brought a bat?  That would get the donations pouring in.

Stats plus shirtless pics.   (no homo)

Posted Images

2 hours ago, abenjami said:

What if you guys met somewhere outside the stadium and one of you brought a knife while the other brought a bat?  That would get the donations pouring in.

Can confirm. I would donate if we could finally settle this debate. 

Just thought of something else funny....

If we did end up getting nabbed by police and got into legal repercussions, I would be able to bail out and go home straight away while Jake would likely be locked up and have to deal with the legal system with no resources to back him up ?

Im taking Jakes side on this one. What kind of faggot makes a post trying to set up a fight on the internet? What are you, a 12 year old little girl? Why don't you girls meet up on the playground after gym class? Winner gets the Homecoming court vote. 

4 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

Im taking Jakes side on this one. What kind of faggot makes a post trying to set up a fight on the internet? What are you, a 12 year old little girl? Why don't you girls meet up on the playground after gym class? Winner gets the Homecoming court vote. 

Feel free to step up in his place.

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Spoken like a true idiot. 

If we did get put away on the weekend your dumbass would have to wait til Monday morning regardless of how much money you got. And bail for a simple street fight wouldnt be hard to come by. It would be like $200. No way I could come up with that....?and unless your bitcj ass would press charges, what we'd probably get charged with is disorderly which I'm sure would probably be less....

Obviously LoLogic has been in this situation before.....

But hey, keep sounding ignorant and keep thinking about me!

LOL @ thinking that everyone that gets arrested over the weekend has to wait until Monday to make bail. 

Yet you can't come up with $200 to make it to Nashville to defend your manhood ?

Scared little bitch, like I said.

Jake, the ball is now in your court. Let me know when you have a game picked out and ticket in hand.

I feel that I've said just about everything that needs to be said at this point. Anything else is shit talking and a waste of my time.

4 hours ago, HigherLogic said:

Feel free to step up in his place.

LOL @ thinking that everyone that gets arrested over the weekend has to wait until Monday to make bail. 

Yet you can't come up with $200 to make it to Nashville to defend your manhood ?

Scared little bitch, like I said.

lol okay keyboard warrior. 

45 minutes ago, abenjami said:

He's offered to meet in person. That's not really a keyboard warrior, it's a guy who is willing to back it up. 

No hes not. Just a 12 year old running his mouth. Nobody is going to put the effort to meet up with someone off a forum. At least nobody with a life. 

16 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

No hes not. Just a 12 year old running his mouth. Nobody is going to put the effort to meet up with someone off a forum. At least nobody with a life. 

I disagree.  I think he'll meet up in person 100%.

21 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Spoken like a true idiot. 

If we did get put away on the weekend your dumbass would have to wait til Monday morning regardless of how much money you got. And bail for a simple street fight wouldnt be hard to come by. It would be like $200. No way I could come up with that....?and unless your bitcj ass would press charges, what we'd probably get charged with is disorderly which I'm sure would probably be less....

Obviously LoLogic has been in this situation before.....

But hey, keep sounding ignorant and keep thinking about me!

Didn't you just complain about a $70 bus ticket?

7 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

I’ve met multiple people from this forum at games(not to fight) Jake included.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Heres your one and only chance of you wont come to pittsburgh. 

We can meet at Indy when Tennessee goes there.

It's just an hour longer drive for you from OK than it is to Nashville. 

You can come to PITT and keep your 1 grand, or Ill meet you in Indy on 12/1 and you can send that 1k to my cash app before we bang it out. 

Your choose. If you really real, make it happen. 

I thought you guys hated eachother? Now he’s paying you 1k for sex?