Anonymous and Awful Players

helimachoptor

Dion Lewis - fucking awful, how many times has he fucked us over and yesterday was awful. 

Delanie - had a big catch negated by Lewans BS hold, but he's been anonymous all for all bar the Browns games tbh - Why inst he on the field more?

Lewan - fucking awful yesterday - his only redeeming point was he fucking knows it and said it after the game. 

Saffold - absolute huge fucking bust and going on about how the team has struggled with inconsistent, inconsistent would be an improvement for him, he's downright fucking awful. 

Conklin - awful aswell

Davis - not his best game, got rag dolled a couple of times but i'll give him a pass.

I'm not going to talk about Santos, just cut him. I can kick a rugby ball pretty far and accurate, I'd do a better job yesterday. 

Vrabel - that boneheaded 4th attempt is some BS Mularkey would have pulled. 

We are wasting the talent of: 

AJ

Davis

Humphries

Byard

Jayon

and a few others. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Walker on the move (I would love to see him retire a Titan).  He's being out snapped by Smith, and is getting pretty equal playing time to  Pruitt.  He's becoming more vocal as the weeks go on as well.

Something drastic needs to be done with the offensive line, also.  Some benchings might be in order.

32 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

LMAO. And who comes in when we bench out best starters? Jrob shit the bed on our new guards so far. We could have a decent line if we hadn't blown 80 million on meathead.

At this point we could replace the entire offensive line with Practice Dummies (literally practice dummies) and will get the same results.

There's absolutely no doubt that the O-line has been a disaster so far this season.  The more vexing question is why.  Individually there is talent there, not to mention a HELLUVA LOT of money invested.

Given those things, maybe there needs to be a coaching change.  Is Carter in over his head?  Is Sullivan a viable replacement?  There's only so much that can be done in-season with the personnel on the books.

It's a major disappointment.

It's gotta be the coaching. Carter is awful. I mean it's also a bit of gelling. I think too many people looked at this OL on paper and forgot that when you bring in a guy on the OL he has to learn to play with the others. You can't just plug in a new guy and expect him to be the exact same as he was the year before.

That said, I'm sick of seeing our top OL FA get blown up in one on one blocking. Jeez

On 10/7/2019 at 3:53 AM, helimachoptor said:

Dion Lewis - fucking awful, how many times has he fucked us over and yesterday was awful. 

Delanie - had a big catch negated by Lewans BS hold, but he's been anonymous all for all bar the Browns games tbh - Why inst he on the field more?

Lewan - fucking awful yesterday - his only redeeming point was he fucking knows it and said it after the game. 

Saffold - absolute huge fucking bust and going on about how the team has struggled with inconsistent, inconsistent would be an improvement for him, he's downright fucking awful. 

Conklin - awful aswell

Davis - not his best game, got rag dolled a couple of times but i'll give him a pass.

I'm not going to talk about Santos, just cut him. I can kick a rugby ball pretty far and accurate, I'd do a better job yesterday. 

Vrabel - that boneheaded 4th attempt is some BS Mularkey would have pulled. 

We are wasting the talent of: 

AJ

Davis

Humphries

Byard

Jayon

and a few others. 

Solid QB play makes up for a multitude of sins...

Archived