2019 Titans Report Dynasty

Jamalisms

15 minutes ago, abenjami said:

It’s honestly ridiculous how long this draft takes. We’re on pace for about 2 months. That’s an average of 2 days per pick. 

I'd suggest a time limit for making the pick or forfeit the pick/have the pick made for you, but idk how that would fly.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Jamal's point is to say Kyle won't get in. It is important though that leaving owners don't get to gatekeep or choose their replacement, right? 

This league is important. I am studying 9nines's patterns so that if advanced AI try to take over the Earth I am ready to combat them. 

Or at least your mind.   Let my experience and suffering be a lesson to all in this league. Whenever engaging in a potential trade with 9s, if you begin to witness a preponderance of changes

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'd suggest a time limit for making the pick or forfeit the pick/have the pick made for you, but idk how that would fly.

I'm all for it.  Look, we are all busy adults and if someone can't be on the site for a day or two that should be acceptable.  But when people are making posts in other threads instead of making their pick...

17 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I'm all for it.  Look, we are all busy adults and if someone can't be on the site for a day or two that should be acceptable.  But when people are making posts in other threads instead of making their pick...

Oh, well come on now. People have lives... that they spend on every forum here but this one.

11 hours ago, abenjami said:

It’s honestly ridiculous how long this draft takes. We’re on pace for about 2 months. That’s an average of 2 days per pick. 

This is a fair point, but at the same time it's July. There wouldn't be an urgency to finish unless it lasted another month. 

10 hours ago, abenjami said:

I agree that this is annoying. 

1 hour ago, Bink said:

This is a fair point, but at the same time it's July. There wouldn't be an urgency to finish unless it lasted another month. 

The draft definitely needs to end before training camps (and injuries/depth chart shuffling) begin...and we have reached that point.

Edited by abenjami

2 hours ago, abenjami said:

The draft definitely needs to end before training camps (and injuries/depth chart shuffling) begin...and we have reached that point.

I mean... the draft started on June 16th. A 3 round rookie draft comprising a whole whopping 36 players shouldn't naturally take over a god damn month to finish.

c30.gif

Ain't that right, @oldschool? ? ?

Ill give a 2021 third (I have no third next year) for a pick now.  I would add Andy Dalton and/or Spencer Ware to the pick also since I would cut them if I get a pick now. 

Edited by 9 Nines