Think we'll ever be free of the Mannings?

5 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Nothing funnier than Sunday morning coffee and KOO KOO. Touched The Tard is wearing another keyboard out in his search to find a way to yank the clodhopper out. 

I didn't think thot was gona last to long. I like keyboard socmuch more. As in, Manning's mom is such a keyboard. I tap that shit all day and night.

5 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I didn't think thot was gona last to long. I like keyboard socmuch more. As in, Manning's mom is such a keyboard. I tap that shit all day and night.

I can honestly assure you this Touched The Tard. If you ever found it you wouldn't like it. It would be worse than any mirror you've ever gazed into. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

What would be hilarious is if the Titans draft this kid in 7-8 years. 

Seeing as how the Titans organization much ranks much lower than San Diego on places to play football.......... 

50 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Seeing as how the Titans organization much ranks much lower than San Diego on places to play football.......... 

Nashville is one of the hottest cities in the country. What does Indy offer to the world besides corn and a race once a year where rednecks drink milk after they win? Also the Titans organization is leaps and bounds better than the chargers. The spanos family is terrible. 

10 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Nashville is one of the hottest cities in the country. What does Indy offer to the world besides corn and a race once a year where rednecks drink milk after they win? Also the Titans organization is leaps and bounds better than the chargers. The spanos family is terrible. 

Oh yeah, college and NFL players everywhere are on their knees right now praying to the NFL Gods for the opportunity to play in Nashville. 

Archived