Preds take game two, even series with Stars

freakingeek

4 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I’d be sooooooo pissed, that was a hefty call for what actually happened

It was a good call. The NHL has forever used injury to gauge the severity of a hit. Happens every year. Vegas should be bitching about their PK giving up 4 goals in 4 mins. No one to blame but themselves.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, The Blue Jackets swept the Lightning, the Islanders swept the Penguins and Vegas is up 3-1 on San Jose. The East is wide open but Columbus is red hot. Hopefully Winnipeg and St. Louis beat the cr

Its crazy how poorly the favorites have done this year. if the caps lose tomorrow all 4 division winners will be out in the first round. 

That was a piss poor series by the preds. I couldn’t give a shit about baseball or the NBA playoffs so it looks like my sports season is over until Football comes back. 

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

It was a good call. The NHL has forever used injury to gauge the severity of a hit. Happens every year. Vegas should be bitching about their PK giving up 4 goals in 4 mins. No one to blame but themselves.

Oh I know. I wasn’t saying it was a bad call in terms of rule book, just that it was a massive obviously game changing obnoxiously severe penalty for what actually happened

Man I still can’t get over that win last night. 4 goals in 4 mins. Sharks actually played pretty well despite being down 3-0. We just couldn’t get our shots to go in early on. We were gassed out in that OT but still were able to pull it out. It was nice not being let down like always. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

On 4/23/2019 at 6:34 AM, oldschool said:

Its crazy how poorly the favorites have done this year. if the caps lose tomorrow all 4 division winners will be out in the first round.

And they did, good job Whalers. This will be the first time they have ever faced the Islanders in the playoffs (as the Hurricanes or the Whalers).

22 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I’ve never been so interested in a game I had no fandom attachment, fuck the Caps

I went to the game... The Canes were the better team for a majority of the series and deserved to win. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 7:03 AM, TampaTitan said:

What a battle last night. The Hurricanes are a gritty bunch, but man, will they have anything left in the tank for the Isles?

More than enough apparently. How did NY manage to get swept by the Canes after sweeping the Pens? :unsure:

On 5/4/2019 at 1:40 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

More than enough apparently. How did NY manage to get swept by the Canes after sweeping the Pens? :unsure:

It has been an insane playoffs. Just totally unpredictable. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 10:13 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

Man I still can’t get over that win last night. 4 goals in 4 mins. Sharks actually played pretty well despite being down 3-0. We just couldn’t get our shots to go in early on. We were gassed out in that OT but still were able to pull it out. It was nice not being let down like always. 

Go Blues!!

On 5/7/2019 at 2:00 PM, freakingeek said:

If the Blues beat Dallas tonight, Katy bar the door, they are going all the way. That defense is stingy as hell. 

They are now in the NHL finals. Sharks never threatened the blues. They got major mojo going on.