Worst Starting QB for Every NFL Team

Number9

We get a lot of shit for taking locker top 10 but the year before he was drafted he was mocked #1 overall. The national media was all over him. But I think the perception of locker changed a lot when the laughing stock titans drafted him. 

VY was probably just as bad.

5 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The Titans have mostly been swayed by running QBs. About the 3rd play in Lockers highlite reel was him outrunning a DB for  TD. We had more success with a beyond his prime pocket passer in KFC. You would think they would learn.

As a franchise we are terrible with the selection and handling of QBs. Dont think I could draft a running QB as their primary trait ever again. 

I'm not about to suffer through that click-bait trap of an "article". You can't be bothered to just list them the fuck out on one page? I can't be bothered to give a shit.

To those who did suffer through it, did they list Rusell for the Raiders? He has to be on a list like this.

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'm not about to suffer through that click-bait trap of an "article". You can't be bothered to just list them the fuck out on one page? I can't be bothered to give a shit.

To those who did suffer through it, did they list Rusell for the Raiders? He has to be on a list like this.

They piss me off as well.  I had to go to the end because Titans begins with a T.  Hold on and I'll go back through the list again for you to check on Russell.

8 minutes ago, Number9 said:

They piss me off as well.  I had to go to the end because Titans begins with a T.  Hold on and I'll go back through the list again for you to check on Russell.

It seems like Russell should be the one. I just can't think of who all they've had at QB. Kerry Collins was their QB for a time.

Archived