8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

@heyitsmeallen, you're up.

Also, you've been up on Flea for 16 hours.

Oops. Damn flea flicker I check so many times a day waiting for people to draft and then I get busy and miss my pick. 😂 and I have issues with their auto draft. I don’t have a kicker or D on my team but it takes a RB. Smh

6 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Oops. Damn flea flicker I check so many times a day waiting for people to draft and then I get busy and miss my pick. 😂 and I have issues with their auto draft. I don’t have a kicker or D on my team but it takes a RB. Smh

Umm... I'm the autopicker. I just took what I thought might fit.

You're up again now, so...

12 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Umm... I'm the autopicker. I just took what I thought might fit.

You're up again now, so...

I thought we had 24 hours? What’s the deal with the fast auto picks? You said I was up at 10pm and this am I wasn’t on the clock anymore. I checked my email and I was put on the clock at 8pm and the pick after mine was made at 1:25am... what’s the deal?

29 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I thought we had 24 hours? What’s the deal with the fast auto picks? You said I was up at 10pm and this am I wasn’t on the clock anymore. Flea flicker is so frustrating to me. Have you thought of moving the league to a better platform that has an actual app and doesn’t charge for player info?

They have an app that gives out notifications and they also send emails when picks have been made.

I tried sending you messages here and on the website but your DM is always full and maybe the messages don't always go through on the website. I also sent you a message on Sleeper.

I made the pick last night because I figured you were either forgetting to check the site or just didn't have time. You've taken the full 24 hours 2 or 3 times already so I was saying I could make your picks for you if you needed and to just send me a list of the players you want and I'll fill your roster according to that.

The guy that drafted after you has undone their pick so you can probably undo your pick and take who you want.

Sorry for the confusion man.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

54 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

They have an app that gives out notifications and they also send emails when picks have been made.

I tried sending you messages here and on the website but your DM is always full and maybe the messages don't always go through on the website. I also sent you a message on Sleeper.

I made the pick last night because I figured you were either forgetting to check the site or just didn't have time. You've taken the full 24 hours 2 or 3 times already so I was saying I could make your picks for you if you needed and to just send me a list of the players you want and I'll fill your roster according to that.

The guy that drafted after you has undone their pick so you can probably undo your pick and take who you want.

Sorry for the confusion man.

I’m fine with the saints pick, I just don’t like that it was auto drafted for me less than 6 hours being on the clock when it was over night. I actually haven’t hit the time limit at all this draft because when you auto drafted Peterson for me I still had over an hour left on my time limit according to the draft emails. I’ll clear out messages here to make communication from you easier. 

I am almost ready to make me 2nd round pick.  Based on recent posts in this thread, I want to confirm that all is good - okay to make pick or are things being changed?

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

I am almost ready to make me 2nd round pick.  Based on recent posts in this thread, I want to confirm that all is good - okay to make pick or are things being changed?

What benji said. My convo with Allen was about a different league.

What's the deal with this flea flicker league?  The two of you cry about how shitty it is every year but you still keep playing in it.

20 minutes ago, abenjami said:

What's the deal with this flea flicker league?  The two of you cry about how shitty it is every year but you still keep playing in it.

It's not the league, it's the platform. And the conversation was meant to be private but Mr Full DM needed to do a little house cleaning. 🧹💭🧹💭

There's nothing to see here, move along.

52 minutes ago, BackAtIt said:

@CaliTitan3518looks like Jamals petty ass took away a newcomers ability to create topics again so....

Update, I traded my 3rd overall to the guy picking 11th for his 1st and 2nd rounders. 

So I basically turned McCaffery into Zeke and two extra picks now. 

Now, not counting keeper round, I have picks 1, 11. 14, 23, 26, and 28. Counting the keeper round that's 6 pick in the first 4 rounds and I still get Zeke who is worthy enough to have been a keeper himself.  I'd say thats damn good as long as I can hit on them. 

I looked back at the draft results last year and feel confident I could get 2 of Wilson/Murray/Dak at 11 and 14. Maybe I go with one and grab another RB at the other and snag my second QB with my own second rounder or one of those 3rds. 

How you draft will determine these trades. If you have a league full of idiots it could work out well. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518