Jas

Good Marcus vs Bad Marcus

21 hours ago, oldschool said:

He was clearly over the line. 

I think he close enough that I think the call on the field wouldnt be changed if they called it legal 2 start.

The sad part is brown was open before he even started 2 scramble so it should be moot. Was a bad play.

It's difficult to watch his 2016 tape and think Mariota is giving 100% now.  He's just going through the motions, taking the wrong number of steps back and standing completely still and locking onto one receiver until someone comes to put him out of his misery.  

5 hours ago, freakingeek said:

LMAO. If a person being religious means you think they are a weak, you must be a very shallow thinker person.

They are weak and insecure. Religion is a crutch. And what moron believes God allowed him to score a TD. Who does he blame for sacks...the devil?

4 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

They are weak and insecure. Religion is a crutch. And what moron believes God allowed him to score a TD. Who does he blame for sacks...the devil?

Stereotype much?

4 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Stereotype much?

I'm very observant. To see adults, some who have intelligence believe the fairy tales written is so crazy. The only answer is fear of the unknown. Just because something can't be explained is no reason to make up silly stories. I had religion crammed down my throat until I was 18. Then I overcame that BS and started thinking for myself. You must be a thumper since it bothers you so much.

Edited by JoelinBellevue

37 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I'm very observant. To see adults, some who have intelligence believe the fairy tales written is so crazy. The only answer is fear of the unknown. Just because something can't be explained is no reason to make up silly stories. I had religion crammed down my throat until I was 18. Then I overcame that BS and started thinking for myself. You must be a thumper since it bothers you so much.

No, I haven’t gone to church in 50 years. I just have a strong dislike for judgemental fucks who think they’re better than everyone else.

3 hours ago, freakingeek said:

No, I haven’t gone to church in 50 years. I just have a strong dislike for judgemental fucks who think they’re better than everyone else.

I think they are going over the line. I would never tell a religious person they are a moron to their face out of common decency. But the fact anyone would assume them being religious gives them an advantage at anything is commical. Ignore the fact the other side has people thinking the same thing and you still end up with why would a higher power care? If god did take sides in a test completion set up by men that has not real meaning in the world outside of bragging rights, but wont step in with all the real problems of the world that god is total pos.

No offense 2 any religious people. I understand your faith and dont want 2 mock it. The only reason I said a word is to explain how stupid asking for gods help or thanking him on a game is.

He may very well answer prayers, I can see how problematic that could be. If you have 2million people praying to win the lottery and they all win, everyone feels cheated.

6 hours ago, freakingeek said:

No, I haven’t gone to church in 50 years. I just have a strong dislike for judgemental fucks who think they’re better than everyone else

Now who's stereotyping? I just

Said I don't need to believe in something imaginary, and find it troubling our supposed leader feels the need. Just another flaw in his makeup. I'm sure he was raised very strict. Sad he can't overcome his upbringing and think for himself. Probably cost him a career at QB.

Edited by JoelinBellevue

13 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Now who's stereotyping? I just

Said I don't need to believe in something imaginary, and find it troubling our supposed leader feels the need. Just another flaw in his makeup. I'm sure he was raised very strict. Sad he can't overcome his upbringing and think for himself. Probably cost him a career at QB.

Look, because you think it’s imaginary doesn’t mean it is or everybody should think like you. I was raised to respect other people opinions or respectfully disagree. Our right to believe in whatever religion we are is part of our values as Americans. Disrespecting each other may be the norm around here but that doesn’t mean it’s acceptable. Talking about Religion and politics are the two quickest ways to start an argument. 

Edited by freakingeek

16 hours ago, Callidus said:

I think they are going over the line. I would never tell a religious person they are a moron to their face out of common decency. But the fact anyone would assume them being religious gives them an advantage at anything is commical. Ignore the fact the other side has people thinking the same thing and you still end up with why would a higher power care? If god did take sides in a test completion set up by men that has not real meaning in the world outside of bragging rights, but wont step in with all the real problems of the world that god is total pos.

No offense 2 any religious people. I understand your faith and dont want 2 mock it. The only reason I said a word is to explain how stupid asking for gods help or thanking him on a game is.

He may very well answer prayers, I can see how problematic that could be. If you have 2million people praying to win the lottery and they all win, everyone feels cheated.

I don’t like to be preached to either. But I respect their right to express their spirituality or their faith. If I want to be preached to I can go find minister or church easy enough. That’s why  I believe in separating church and state. Religious beliefs differ radically. I don’t want anyone telling me what I can or can’t do.

Edited by freakingeek

27 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

I don’t like to be preached to either. But I respect their right to express their spirituality or their faith. If I want to be preached to I can go find minister or church easy enough. That’s why  I believe in separating church and state. Religious beliefs differ radically. I don’t want anyone telling me what I can or can’t do.

Why did you react 2 me with this? I said the same thing minus the chirch and state part...