Jan-Michael Vincent dies, rise and fall

OILERMAN

This is a pretty comical story. In the 70s and 80s this guy was Brad Pitt, young good looking athletic superstar. After making movies with big time stars he went to TV and starred in "Airwolfe" where he was paid 200k an episode which at the time was Charlie Sheen money for 2 and a half men. He spiraled down in a pitiful fashion. He died the other day, this is actually two years ago

He really gave the name "Stringfellow" new meaning in that right side picture. He actually died on the 10th of February. They only just got around to announcing it yesterday or the day before. That side by side reminds me of that anti-cigarette commercial with that woman who talked out of her throat. She eventually died too. Just another example of why drugs are bad. 

I used to love watching Airwolf when I was a kid. It was all about various vehicles back in the 80s. Knight Rider had Kitt, Dukes of Hazzard had the General Lee, Street Hawk had a motorcycle that could go 300 mph, Airwolf with the chopper, etc. The cartoon M.A.S.K. was created specifically as a companion piece to sell Kenner toys.

5 hours ago, rns90 said:

He starred opposite Charles Bronson in a decent 70's film called "The Mechanic"

Yea, he kills Bronson but Bronson rigged his car to blow

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I believe he was in a car wreck

yeah i just looked it up. it was a drunken car wreck and then it got a bad infection that led to amputation. came back 2 more times and needed more taken off each time. 

Archived