Arthur Smith: Likes 2018 system, team will use same language.

big2033

23 minutes ago, Huston said:

Wow because I didn't read 2 fluff articles, the guys at music city miracles actually watch all games and game tape and you shit on them regularly lol but Dilfer has the answers.

Actually I posted some stuff Music City Mike has posted lately, he's def come around. 

Don't read what he says, trust me

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually think Smith will be much better about fitting the scheme to the personnel and not being so tied to the system he wants to run. He'll be far less inflexible than LaFleur was about the system

Albert Breer wrote a really interesting article on the Patriots calling two defenses on every play, they showed one alignment before the communication was shutoff between McVay/Goff and then switched

Two words:   Exotic Smashmouth 

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Actually I posted some stuff Music City Mike has posted lately, he's def come around. 

Don't read what he says, trust me

Good for you, your finally reading stuff by people who actually follow the titans and not just national guys.

8 minutes ago, Huston said:

Good for you, your finally reading stuff by people who actually follow the titans and not just national guys.

I listen to and follow everyone who follows the Titans, even the extreme homers at MCM

Remember the guy Jamal had on the first podcast who guaranteed Mariota would get a top 3 QB contract after this season? 

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I listen to and follow everyone who follows the Titans, even the extreme homers at MCM

Remember the guy Jamal had on the first podcast who guaranteed Mariota would get a top 3 QB contract after this season? 

No stop listening to the podcasts after you went full Bongo, didnt see the need at that point.

The last one I remember you and Jamal had one of the guys who could have been from MM and you were trying to push your Marcus is a terrible drop back passer narrative like you do in here. The guy was giving you stats disproving this but you kept on like they didn't matter lol.