Kid Accidentally Brings Blow-Up Sex Doll to School Nativity

Denali

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kid-accidentally-brings-blow-sex-142930268.html

Last Thursday, a Scotland mom was embarrassed when she realized she had sent her five-year-old son to a nativity with a sex doll. Helen Cox, 46, says she purchased the blow-up sheep on Amazon back in November without realizing what it actually was until her son Alfie was sent home from school because of it.

“I just can’t believe it. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry! How am I going to explain this to his teachers?” the mom of two said. “I have no idea if they’ve seen it was a sex toy and that’s why they sent it home – I’m mortified!”

BUD.jpg.76f0b48a5020974acd81fe99dca8d741.jpg

11 hours ago, abenjami said:

Seems like a pretty low grade sex toy. 

We are all grateful that you are here to educate us better.  You must have quite the collection!

Please show us what a real blowup sheep sex toy looks like.

1 hour ago, Denali said:

We are all grateful that you are here to educate us better.  You must have quite the collection!

Please show us what a real blowup sheep sex toy looks like.

You will have to forgive him abenjami. Touched is a little sensitive when it comes to the matter of sex with anything alive. You don’t ever infringe upon tard ground when it comes to sex with plastic.

3 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

You will have to forgive him abenjami. Touched is a little sensitive when it comes to the matter of sex with anything alive. You don’t ever infringe upon tard ground when it comes to sex with plastic.

My apologies for making you so confused by posting that picture, since you are unsure of who you want to imagine having sex with more.  Have no fear though.  With a little effort, I'm sure you can figure out how to imagine having sex with both of them, perhaps even at the same time.

2 hours ago, Denali said:

My apologies for making you so confused by posting that picture, since you are unsure of who you want to imagine having sex with more.  Have no fear though.  With a little effort, I'm sure you can figure out how to imagine having sex with both of them, perhaps even at the same time.

Hey Touched, this is all you could come up with in that amount of time? Tard dribble as usual.

Archived