NBA Talk

CaliTitan3518

56 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

Even the VP of official training admits they blew numerous close-out calls and didn't officiate it properly. What the Rockets were furious about has been rightfully acknowledged, so the argument about whether or not they have a legitimate reason to complain is over.

No foul on Draymond 

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or you're just that annoying and have wayyyyy too many conversations with yourself where they don't want to wade through the trash.... I have you on ignore because you're annoying as fuck when you go

You truly try to live up to the name Simple Jake, right?

It was for George and Kawhi though

Posted Images

I don't see the Bucks winning this series at all, my honest guess is probably Celtics in 5

Hopefully the Bucks proved me wrong, haven't seen a half like that from them in a few months

Edited by wiscotitansfan

I can’t think of a bigger name in recent times that has gone into such a shell of himself when his team needed him to at least be competent as Embiid.

obvioualy he’s sick but him acting like he was dying is just detrimental to the team.... Harden has disappeared at times but not like Embiids been 3 of the past 4 games 

43 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No it won't. Wherever he wants to go hes getting max.

It shouldn't make a huge difference like it did with Boogie last summer. They say it's just a calf strain, but who knows. Will history repeat itself? :popcorn:

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No it won't. Wherever he wants to go hes getting max.

Sounds like it isn’t the Achilles so it doesn’t matter. 

His list would have shrunk if he tore his Achilles though. Not having him until 2020-2021 season at the age of 32 coming off a significant injury would have pushed some teams away. 

13 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Sounds like it isn’t the Achilles so it doesn’t matter. 

His list would have shrunk if he tore his Achilles though. Not having him until 2020-2021 season at the age of 32 coming off a significant injury would have pushed some teams away. 

No it wouldn't have