Kendrick Lewis

tgo

Interesting little tidbit on our new primary backup safety. In addition for playing under Pees with Baltimore and Vrabel in Houston, I didn't realize he was also Vrabel's teammate in Kansas City. 

https://www.titansonline.com/news/former-teammates-kendrick-lewis-mike-vrabel-reunited-with-titans 

Back in 2010, Kendrick Lewis shared a locker room with Mike Vrabel.

They were teammates with the Kansas City Chiefs for one season. Lewis, a defensive back, was in his first NFL season. Vrabel, a linebacker, was in his 14th year in the league.

Vrabel is an interesting story.  Head coach eight years after ending his NFL career.  Eight years!  I think Vrabel is going to be a very good coach for somebody, I hope it's us.  Coaches don't come out of the gate with experience.  I hope we get in on the best of him and not be the ones giving up on him while he's getting the experience.

3 hours ago, tgo said:

Interesting little tidbit on our new primary backup safety. In addition for playing under Pees with Baltimore and Vrabel in Houston, I didn't realize he was also Vrabel's teammate in Kansas City. 

Thought the rookie the drafted would be the primary backup safety...?

58 minutes ago, LOhunter said:

Thought the rookie the drafted would be the primary backup safety...?

Doubtful imo

He'll have a very steep learning curve according to his college position coach Chuck Cecil and per all the scouting reports I've read. I think Cruikshank's primary contribution will be on special teams. 

Archived