2025 Draft Discussion

No surprise to see that via the Super Bowl odds the Titans are currently predicted to pick 5th in the 2025 Draft a lot of this is based on the leaguewide view of Will Levis and their opinion that the Titans will be in the QB market next offseason.

A few of the early 2025 mock drafts have the Titans taking Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft

Right now the Titans only hold 5 picks in the 2025 Draft

- 1st Round Pick

- 2nd Round Pick

- 4th Round Pick

- 5th Round Pick

- 6th Round Pick

The 3rd Round Pick was trade to the Chiefs for L'Jarius Sneed and the 7th Round Pick was traded to the Patriots for Nick Folk.

Extremely deep at CB and defensive line this year. A lot of players that would have been the day 2 edge depth in 2024 went back to school for another season.

Will Johnson and Ben Morrison at CB (shut down MHJ) are elite elite elite.

Harold Perkins has some Micah Parsons.

James Pearce is a monster edge rusher playing at Tennessee.

Will Campbell is this years LT prospect, hard to see him getting usurped at the top. Dominated Dallas Turner,

Middling QB class this year, expect Beck to be the top guy. Some affinity for Jaxson Dart and then I guess Ewers and Sanders are in there.

Tetairoa McMillan and Luther Burden are serious WR prospects. Boundary and more a slot guy respectively.

Intriguing class. Not as star studded as 2024, but another really good class to add a foundational piece, especially on the defense.

I know a lot of people have knocks on Quinn Ewers, but I like him a lot. I think he made huge strides between year 1 and 2 of starting, and I could see a world where he really separates himself as QB1 of this class. 

I see a bit of Drew Brees in his game. A touch undersized, but hyperaccurate and feasts over short to intermediate areas. A lot of people knock his deep ball stats, but I actually think that's become an underrated part of his game on film; certainly not elite in that department, but regularly makes solid throws and occasional dimes deep down the sidelines (with misses sprinkled throughout obviously, he's not perfect lol). 

His Alabama games over the past two years are particularly fun watches. 

Posted (edited)

Impressive that PFF can piss me off a year out from the 2025 Draft by mocking the Titans a CB in the top 4 when CB might be the most settled position on this entire team outside of RB.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Impressive that PFF can piss me off a year out from the 2025 Draft by mocking the Titans a CB in the top 4 when CB might be the most settled position on this entire team outside of RB.

I didn't even think about it until now, but the Broncos drafting Nix this year is actually potentially helpful if we do end up needing a QB next year. I'd be shocked if they weren't one of the worst five teams in the league, so having them out of the QB market is solid. 

1 minute ago, flaming_thumbtack said:

I didn't even think about it until now, but the Broncos drafting Nix this year is actually potentially helpful if we do end up needing a QB next year. I'd be shocked if they weren't one of the worst five teams in the league, so having them out of the QB market is solid. 

Giants, Raiders, Seahawks and potentially the Titans depending on Levis could be 4 teams fighting over the top QB's in the 2025 draft.