Who's going to see U2 tomorrow night?

They put on an awesome show. I'm not a big U2 fan, but my friends sister bought 2 tickets to their Vertigo show in Seattle and then couldn't make it, so we bought the tickets and took drive to go see the show..I was very impressed and came out a way bigger fan then when I entered. Have fun! Let us know how it was when you get the chance!

I went to see the Zoo Tour and enjoyed it alot. That must have been 20 years ago by now.

I saw them a couple of years ago and man were they boring.

Not a big fan though I like alot of the old stuff. My favorite album is Achtung Baby.

I went to see the Zoo Tour and enjoyed it alot. That must have been 20 years ago by now.

I saw them a couple of years ago and man were they boring.

Not a big fan though I like alot of the old stuff. My favorite album is Achtung Baby.

Yeah, seems like they've pretty much done everything they can do as a band. They've sold millions upon millions of records. They helped define a particular sound. They've branched out and evolved their sound with the passing times while staying essential to what they started out as. They've traveled the world many times over playing to millions of people. They've written iconic songs. They've become an iconic band. And they've been incredibly entrepreneurial with their activist efforts.

They only thing they haven't done is record a final album. Maybe they should take two or three years off from this last tour they've been on and then record one more, epic farewell 20 to 24 song double-album and go out on one last monster world tour before calling it a career. That is if they care about their legacy. Then again, if this is all they ever wanted to do in life and don't care about their so-called legacy, why shouldn't they do it until they die or just physically can't?

Yeah, seems like they've pretty much done everything they can do as a band. They've sold millions upon millions of records. They helped define a particular sound. They've branched out and evolved their sound with the passing times while staying essential to what they started out as. They've traveled the world many times over playing to millions of people. They've written iconic songs. They've become an iconic band. And they've been incredibly entrepreneurial with their activist efforts.

They only thing they haven't done is record a final album. Maybe they should take two or three years off from this last tour they've been on and then record one more, epic farewell 20 to 24 song double-album and go out on one last monster world tour before calling it a career. That is if they care about their legacy. Then again, if this is all they ever wanted to do in life and don't care about their so-called legacy, why shouldn't they do it until they die or just physically can't?

In other words NN wants Bono in his vagina

Archived