Cyberpunk 2077

wiscotitansfan

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

I just didnt think that the game physices were nearly as fun as GTA series. ITs almost impossible to flip a car or fall off a bike. NPCs arent as funny... less interaction.

I do like the first person mode and scenery though.

It was absolutely not finished. They came out with a statement the other day detailing what went wrong with the release and their timetable to fix the game. The vehicle physics are def in need of repair. I think once the game gets it’s much needed updates your thoughts could sway some.
     Also anyone that is playing, I 100% recommended getting double jump cyberware because it makes traversing the map so much better and you can climb to crazy heights on the map. 

Played the hell out of it until I was getting burned out and went back to Valhalla. 

About to go back to Night City soon though. 

I read in a review that the game feels like the best parts of every open world game and I agree, minus the driving which is ass. 

Edited by Stranger

13 hours ago, Stranger said:

I read in a review that the game feels like the best parts of every open world game and I agree, minus the driving which is ass. 

I'd completely disagree with that, I think it almost inundates you with features from every game but doesn't really do anything well.

The story is cool, I actually like the feel of traversing the world with the double jump, driving sucks obviously.. But I can't think of anything that pops out for me.

I am waiting to get back into it for either the DLC or first 2.0 patch if they happen to include a NG+ or something of that nature since I will want to restart the game whenever that drops.

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'd completely disagree with that, I think it almost inundates you with features from every game but doesn't really do anything well.

The story is cool, I actually like the feel of traversing the world with the double jump, driving sucks obviously.. But I can't think of anything that pops out for me.

I am waiting to get back into it for either the DLC or first 2.0 patch if they happen to include a NG+ or something of that nature since I will want to restart the game whenever that drops.

I can see why it would be overwhelming. The game doesn't really have an identity of its own. 

When I finally got the reinforced tendons, it felt like I was playing Dying Light again. 

It's the kind of game that makes you want to play the game it's mimicking. 

Hopefully the free DLCs will flesh out the game a little more and give it it's own identity. 

On 1/24/2021 at 7:13 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

First big patch of the year is out. I updated but haven’t played yet because I’ve been watching football.  It was 16.8 gigs on Xbox. Has anyone noticed any improvement? 

I haven't touched it besides downloading it (only 1.1 GB on PC), but I'd still hold off for a month or two if you don't mind. Supposedly a lot of it is just questline related bugs it seems and triggered it's fair share of new bugs.