Axios Obtains Trove of Vetting Documents Revealing Wild ‘Red Flags’ of Trump Appointees(only the best people lol)

OILERMAN

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/leaked-axios-obtains-large-number-of-vetting-documents-for-trump-admin-appointees/

Axios has obtained nearly 100 internal Trump transition vetting documents that detail “red flags” and potential scandals for President Donald Trump’s political appointees.

Axios reported on the trove of documents during Axios on HBO Sunday night, documents which often foreshadowed future scandals that beset his government.

Some highlights:

Scott Pruitt, who ultimately lost his job as EPA Administrator because of serial ethical abuses and clubbiness with lobbyists, had a section in his vetting form titled "allegations of coziness with big energy companies."

Tom Price, who ultimately resigned as Health and Human Services Secretary after Trump lost confidence in him in part for stories about his use of chartered flights, had sections in his dossier flagging "criticisms of management ability" and "Dysfunction And Division Has Haunted Price's Leadership Of The House Budget Committee."

Mick Mulvaney, who became Trump's Budget Director and is now his acting chief of staff, has a striking assortment of "red flags," including his assessment that Trump "is not a very good person."

The Trump transition team was so worried about Rudy Giuliani, in line for Secretary of State, that they created a separate 25-page document titled "Rudy Giuliani Business Ties Research Dossier" with copious accounting of his "foreign entanglements."

One red flag for Gen. David Petraeus, who was under consideration for Secretary of State and National Security Adviser: "Petraeus Is Opposed to Torture."

Cons are the most corrupt people out there.  They use the wool of religion (with threats of furriners and babbey killin') to control the simpletons.  I bet not a single conservative will post about how any of this is wrong.  Nope.  Within 4 posts by the Cons they will use their go-to "what about..." (probably a Clinton)

I'm just surprised to hear there was any vetting done because it removes the veil of plausible deniability.  The echo chamber will eschew it straightaway, I'm sure as it makes their supportive pundits look bad, too.

Another substantial leak must be disconcerting for team Trump and his defenders.  As for the rest of us  *If it's what you say it is, I love it.  especially later this summer*

2 hours ago, begooode said:

I'm just surprised to hear there was any vetting done because it removes the veil of plausible deniability.  The echo chamber will eschew it straightaway, I'm sure as it makes their supportive pundits look bad, too.

Another substantial leak must be disconcerting for team Trump and his defenders.  As for the rest of us  *If it's what you say it is, I love it.  especially later this summer*

What's crazy is that the Cons have the likes of Jake who support EVERYTHING that Trump and the rest of the Conmen do/say since he supports that team.  Yet, Jake openly questions the authority of the Titans.  

12 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

What's crazy is that the Cons have the likes of Jake who support EVERYTHING that Trump and the rest of the Conmen do/say since he supports that team.  Yet, Jake openly questions the authority of the Titans.  

Well the Titans owner is a woman so of course he cant support her. 

Archived