Two Tone Crew Episode 10 - Fingers Crossed

TitansGuru

Yeah, who was more valuable today?

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

The Jury has deliberated and has reached a decision.

The Jury makes the following findings. Rodgers is so valuable, his coach would not let him play and risk injury. On the other hand, Brees was allowed to play and risk injury. Therefore, Rodgers is more valuable.

The Jury has deliberated and has reached a decision.

The Jury makes the following findings. Rodgers is so valuable, his coach would not let him play and risk injury. On the other hand, Brees was allowed to play and risk injury. Therefore, Rodgers is more valuable.

In escalating order of preposterous jury decisions in the history of the world... OJ, Casey Anthony, 2012 MVP Race.

Potentially, NO could have improved their seed with a SF loss, right?

Edited by jamalsagod

Yes, potentially. And not too long after halftime it was evident the Saints were going to win if Brees sat out the remainder of the game and the 49ers were up big on the Rams.

You made a decent case for your client but unfortunately this was a case where the facts weren't in his favor.

What is the plan for the podcasts and voicemail line during the offseason? Will there still be a weekly show?

We're hammering out the details now. I'm booking guests for the offseason. Already have a commit from Scott Wright of NFL Draft Countdown. We'd like to get some people inside the organization to come on if possible.

We'll work out some more details about plans and let you guys know on the podcast tomorrow/Thursday.

I can get Beddingfield on closer to the draft

Awesome. I'd love that. I think a few draft shows with a big draft special pretty close to the draft would be great. The main thing with having someone like Blake on before the draft would be to stay generic about positions that the Titans might draft. Maybe ask about the quarterback class, what they value at certain positions, and reflect back on some prior drafts.