2016 Titansreport NFL.com league (Allens league)

heyitsmeallen

Welcome to the 2016 season everyone! @TitansGuru @Dmeade- @titanruss @PuckDaddy @jonashyde @notsolegato @CMJ @Cornrow Wallace @VanCityTitan  I can't remember who Alexander is on the board he ran titanators last season, and sadly we have lost @Jamalisms he has given up his team during the offseason. 

Hard to believe we are in our 6th season! Congrats to last years champ @notsolegato

-First order of business, we need to replace Jamal's team. The new owner will draft in the spot that Jamal would have drafted which is 10th since he finished 3rd last season. 

-Now is the time to propose any rule changes for the season.. I don't have any that I would like to add or change this year. 

-Now on to the draft order. Your draft position is based off the record you finished last season.. Ie.... worst team drafts first and the champion drafts last.

1. @TitansGuru

2. @heyitsmeallen

3. @jonashyde

4. @VanCityTitan

5. Titanators

6. @PuckDaddy

7. @titanruss

8. @Cornrow Wallace

9. @CMJ

10. New owner

11. @Dmeade-

12. @notsolegato

-As for draft date.. I like to draft after the final preseason game. The last preseason game is Friday September 2nd. Would anyone be opposed to drafting Saturday or Sunday of Labor Day weekend? I figure most people have off that weekend and we could figure out a good day and time for everyone. 

-Please log in to the NFL.com site and post on the leagues message board so I know you are able to get on there and are ready for the season.

I'm looking forward to a fun season and let's ramp up the smack talk this year! 

Edited by heyitsmeallen

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@TitansGuru @Dmeade- @titanruss @notsolegato @PuckDaddy @VanCityTitan @NashvilleNinja @jonashyde @CMJ @Cornrow Wallace   11 days 

Questionable playeR, not injured playerS. And Mariota vs Seimian... not like I have Roethlisberger on the bench. And who on waivers should I start over the Raiders? Piss off and let me suck in pe

I don't think you can brag much when you were gifted the best team that someone else drafted lol

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Welcome to the 2016 season everyone! @TitansGuru @Dmeade- @titanruss @PuckDaddy @jonashyde @notsolegato @CMJ @Cornrow Wallace @VanCityTitan  I can't remember who Alexander is on the board he ran titanators last season, and sadly we have lost @Jamalisms he has given up his team during the offseason. 

Hard to believe we are in our 6th season! Congrats to last years champ @notsolegato

-First order of business, we need to replace Jamal's team. The new owner will draft in the spot that Jamal would have drafted which is 10th since he finished 3rd last season. 

-Now is the time to propose any rule changes for the season.. I don't have any that I would like to add or change this year. 

-Now on to the draft order. Your draft position is based off the record you finished last season.. Ie.... worst team drafts first and the champion drafts last.

1. @TitansGuru

2. @heyitsmeallen

3. @jonashyde

4. @VanCityTitan

5. Titanators

6. @PuckDaddy

7. @titanruss

8. @Cornrow Wallace

9. @CMJ

10. New owner

11. @Dmeade-

12. @notsolegato

-As for draft date.. I like to draft after the final preseason game. The last preseason game is Friday September 2nd. Would anyone be opposed to drafting Saturday or Sunday of Labor Day weekend? I figure most people have off that weekend and we could figure out a good day and time for everyone. 

-Please log in to the NFL.com site and post on the leagues message board so I know you are able to get on there and are ready for the season.

I'm looking forward to a fun season and let's ramp up the smack talk this year! 

@Bobo is titans tots iirc.

3 minutes ago, titanruss said:

i'd prefer day... or at least done by 8 or so. it'd be nice to pregame while drafting 

I'm not opposed to a day draft. I know that's a busy weekend for a lot of people though with cookouts and such. That's why I was trying to get feedback. What's your opinion @Dmeade-