Help me turn the Titans into a winner

Fin-Omenal

Did I stumble upon a board of Titan trolls? It seems Atleast one.

If you do not know the importance of young proven talent (Bitno, Williams) then obviously you will be up in arms. Folks here are bringing up a throw in in Manziel (who I can easily cut) instead of a 24 year old all pro G and one of the best slot Cbs in the league as a rookie according to PFF.

And now Melvin Gordon isn't a good RB...may I suggest you study up on the game a tad?

It's one thing to disagree with the move, I get it..but you are approaching this like the only knowledge you have of football is ESPN highlights.

By the way, you won't have a CLUE who the "best defensive player in the draft" is anytime soon.

Go Bucks

You dropped 10 slots in the draft to pick up a bust QB, a rookie unproven slot corner (1 decent year in the slot doesn't merit being trade for) who went undrafted and a guard. And you gave up one of the leaders of our defense to do it. Yippie for you.

Then looking to draft a RB when we drafted one last year (granted I'm not a huge fan of him but he fits what Whis wants to do) and a WR when we've got Wright and Hunter already developing. We don't need another damn rookie. If anything we need a proven vet.

Lewan, Warmack and Schwenke are fine on the OL. Levitre will probably start another year while we focus on other areas. Trading for another guard is overkill. Draft one in the mid rounds if you want. Sign one if really want but don't fk'ing trade a top pick for a damn guard. Focus on defense in the draft to fit Lebeau/Horton's system.

Now you're looking at trading our top target on offense for another big name/unknown?

That's the problem w/ these fan things. Too focused on the big names and making big moves.

LOL Manziel

Edited by reo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just lost all interest in this thread.

What is this crap

He was just a throw in with that deal, he likely will be 3rd on the depth chart by the time I'm done. I plan on bringing in Sam Bradford after he is cut to compete with Mett

Bradford is fine but don't go trading the #2 pick to the first damn team that makes an offer. At the very least wait until FA to see what you can get there first for fks sake.

Jesus you guys and Johnny Manzeil....your team needs some talent. Moving Griffin opens up cap space and LeVitre is overpriced and unproductive. I just replaced him with a younger better cheaper option. You want Justin Houston, Randall Cobb? You have to part ways with avg at best high priced talent.

You know something's off when, folks key in on Johnny Manzeil and ignore Bitino, Williams and Anthony Costanzo...

I'm about to build a Titans team that will be good for a long time, and from top 5 picks to playoff aspirations. No deal for Clowney as he went for a better offer.

Justin Hunter will NOT be a starter with this team, and Kendall Wright will be one of the best #2's in the NFL because I'm going to go get a real threat opposite him. Walker likely stays and reaps the benefits of it aswell.

Sankey was a terrible pick, I had to right that wrong immediately. Whoever is the RB will have a mauling OL in front of him...looking at Rodney Hudson to play C.

This assures you won't be man enough to eat the necessary crow once I get this roster in shape.

You're the one that traded the #2 pick and a former pro bowl safety for a guard and to drop 10 slots.

You're the one that traded the #2 pick and a former pro bowl safety for a guard and to drop 10 slots.

Bigger picture here, Griffin isn't worth 8M, and I added close to 6M in space....that's a 14M differential....that's 2 very good players in FA. Yes you drop back 10 slots but along with creating more cap room you solidify your interior OL for years to come and allowing a post June 1 cut in Levitre. (Adds another 6M in space) you also now have a young up and coming CB who played very well for the Browns last season in a division with Luck, having good CBs is a necessity.

We also picked up another high 2nd rounder to add young talent....if I had stayed at 2 I wasn't drafting a QB, drafting Williams was not in the cards as I have bigger plans for building the front 7 then a rookie.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if Derrick Morgan is worth 10M a year and is Sammie Lee Hill a mainstay.

Just doing a little research---wanting to know where your bias was...

Buckeye fan from Columbus answered many questions...

Learn to play the game---come on now...

What bias? Am I out trying to pickup former Buckeyes or something? Sounds like sour SEC grapes here, because I haven't made Ohio state an issue at any point.

Bigger picture here, Griffin isn't worth 8M, and I added close to 6M in space....that's a 14M differential....that's 2 very good players in FA. Yes you drop back 10 slots but along with creating more cap room you solidify your interior OL for years to come and allowing a post June 1 cut in Levitre. (Adds another 6M in space) you also now have a young up and coming CB who played very well for the Browns last season in a division with Luck, having good CBs is a necessity.

We also picked up another high 2nd rounder to add young talent....if I had stayed at 2 I wasn't drafting a QB, drafting Williams was not in the cards as I have bigger plans for building the front 7 then a rookie.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if Derrick Morgan is worth 10M a year and is Sammie Lee Hill a mainstay.

Its about value dude. You didn't get it. There are plenty of ways that open cap space (which we have plenty of) that dont include dropping 10 slots for a damn guard.

Hell you were able to trade for a starting LT w/ a damn 4th (what kind of league is this?) But you trade the #2 for a fk'n guard. Hell you probably could've gotten one for a 6th at that rate.

At the very least you could've done it w/o giving up Griffin and then if you really wanted to get rid of his salary trade him by himself.

Same to you bucko. You're creating as many holes aa you're filling and not getting value while doing it.

You already had a hole at RB, S, and OG, and those holes were expensive. Finding a RB these days is very easy, all the extra space will allow me to fill in some more holes in this Swiss cheese roster....

If you guys say Hill is in need of an upgrade, then that's another hole that needed filled, and will be.

Yeah its very easy and yet you're looking at using your first on one.

We've got one whole at safety and thanks to you we'venow got 2 but hell, we were able to drop 10 slots in the draft, get a guard we probably could've gotten for less and then possibly looking to fill an easily filled position while doing it so all is well!