My way too early season predictions

kyle021

I think we start 2-2 losing a division game, relying on defense and run game and take off for a 6-2 run and finish 2-2 in December making us 10-6 and split games with Houston and Indy and sweeping Jacksonville 

we secure the 4th seed and one home field game and finish 1st in AFCS

this is the season Mariota plays 16 games

individual stat lines?

Mariota - 64% percentage, 36 passing TD and 13 INT for 4400 yards, and 300 yards rushing with two rush TD and 6 fumbles 

Henry - 245 carries, 1120 yards, 8 rush TD and 21 catches for 190 yards and 2 TD

Lewis - 155 carries, 697 yards, 7 TD, 34 catches for 230 yards and 4 TD

Davis - 83 catches, 1210 yards, 8 TD

Matthews - 64 catches, 830 yards, 7 TD

Taylor - 31 catches - 340 yards - 4 TD

Sharpe - 41 catches - 460 yards - 3 TD

Campanaro - 18 catches, 153 yards, 1 TD

Walker - 64 catches - 710  yards - 5 TD

Smith - 28 catches, 277 yards, 2 TD

Mariota is sacked <20 times

Defensively I think we will see 45+ sacks, 20+ Interceptions. 

Defensive Sack leader... Orakpo with 11 with Morgan behind him FINALLY GETTING over 10 sacks and records 10.5 and Casey drops QBs 7 times. Landry gets 5.5 and Jones gets 3 and Johnson gets 3.5

FF leader... Jackson with 4

INT leader - Jackson/Byard with 5

Tackle leader - Woodyard with 100+

Evans projected numbers - 78 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 FF, 1 FR, 1 INT

Ryan - 3 picks 

Butler - 4 picks 

Byard - 5 picks - 1 TD return

Jackson - 5 picks - 1 TD return

Sims - 2 picks

Brown - 2 picks 

Cyprien - 2 picks

Evans - 1 pick

Cruikshank  - 1 pick 

Reed - 1 pick 

ST’s - Jackson 2 PR TD and Lewis 1 KR TD

overall offense - 9th

overall defense - 7th

final record - 10-6

All signs tell me that Mariota is going to be throwing the ball more. Conklin is still recovering and his status will be shaky. Even if the offense does give Mariota better passing options so he doesn't take as many sacks, I bet he still gets hit more and gets hurt. 

Also Davis didn't get in the End zone once last season but he is somehow going to get there more than Walker? I don't think so. Walker will still be the redzone threat. Switch their TD numbers. 

And then AJax getting 4 FF and 5 INTs. I don't think he does that much. Im kinda hoping Landry comes out explosive and has a Kearse kind of rookie season. It would be ideal for me. 

I don’t think that’s a stretch. I think he drops anywhere from 30-37 TD this year. 

I really believe if he is healthy that he will ascend to another level in this offense. It’s tailor made for him

Just now, Kyle021 said:

I don’t think that’s a stretch. I think he drops anywhere from 30-37 TD this year. 

I really believe if he is healthy that he will ascend to another level in this offense. It’s tailor made for him

Wheres the evidence you think he can throw that many TD passes? The offense has struggled so far in practices. 

36 passing TD isn’t a stretch. That’s average of 2.25 touchdowns per game if he played 16 games. 

I think we see a few 4 TD games and a lot of 2-3 TD games 

yeah. He threw only 13 this year in a bad scheme to rookies and injured players on one leg after breaking his leg and having to find chemistry with WRs in the season bc his targets were rooks and who either weren’t ready (Taylor) or injured before they were a Titan (Davis)

the year prior he was throwing to a new target, a 5th round pick, Wright, and in his first year in a scheme he was learning and dropped 26 TD’s in 14.5 games. 

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Wheres the evidence you think he can throw that many TD passes? The offense has struggled so far in practices. 

Don’t be a douche. Ofcourse there’s no evidence of what he’s going to do in the fall. We aren’t time tellers or psychics.  

It’s a prediction. 

Im trying to see what the board predicts

1 hour ago, GOAT9 said:

All signs tell me that Mariota is going to be throwing the ball more. Conklin is still recovering and his status will be shaky. Even if the offense does give Mariota better passing options so he doesn't take as many sacks, I bet he still gets hit more and gets hurt. 

Also Davis didn't get in the End zone once last season but he is somehow going to get there more than Walker? I don't think so. Walker will still be the redzone threat. Switch their TD numbers. 

And then AJax getting 4 FF and 5 INTs. I don't think he does that much. Im kinda hoping Landry comes out explosive and has a Kearse kind of rookie season. It would be ideal for me. 

He had 3 FF last year. He has a knack for popping the ball out. 

He dropped numerous picks and the new defensive scheme is friendly for DBs to make picks

also Davis fumbled a TD trying to make a play against cincy and Mariota over threw him on a few others in the year due to no chemistry/timing established. 

When they established it late late in the year he fixed up Butler in the playoffs for two insane TD’s showing what is to come

1 hour ago, GOAT9 said:

You switch the numbers or make your own predictions instead of ridiculing mine. 

5 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Don’t be a douche. Ofcourse there’s no evidence of what he’s going to do in the fall. We aren’t time tellers or psychics.  

It’s a prediction. 

Im trying to see what the board predicts

And what if it continues to struggle in training camp? 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

36 TDs would have led the league in passing TDs last year

Last year Mariota had 13

Last year he had no run game, WRs were rooks, no chemistry, bad scheme and play calling and multiple dropped TD or overthrown balls to players for TD due to lack of chemistry 

he was also playing on one leg  and with an OC who has no idea how to use him or adapt and a HC that also thought he was Kordell Stewart

27 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

You switch the numbers or make your own predictions instead of ridiculing mine. 

That's literally what I did moron. I made my predictions. Walker will lead in TDs. Mariota will not throw for that many TDs or play a full 16 games. And AJax will not get 5 picks. Don't post shit if you don't want it examined.

Archived