Uber American Leader Salutes NK Military

CreepingDeath

http://thehill.com/policy/international/392241-north-korea-state-tv-airs-footage-of-trump-saluting-north-korean

Better check his birth certificate, amiright??  

This clown doesn’t know the words to the anthem, doesn’t put his hand over his heart unless reminded by an immigrant, and salutes foreign military members - those under a dictator and violating numerous human rights. 

Russia and NK couldn’t be happier. 

What an embarrassment. 

2 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

http://thehill.com/policy/international/392241-north-korea-state-tv-airs-footage-of-trump-saluting-north-korean

Better check his birth certificate, amiright??  

This clown doesn’t know the words to the anthem, doesn’t put his hand over his heart unless reminded by an immigrant, and salutes foreign military members - those under a dictator and violating numerous human rights. 

Russia and NK couldn’t be happier. 

What an embarrassment. 

And it's getting worse every day. Yet, as a country, we do nothing to stop it. 

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Yeah things are getting real bad out there.

Nope. They were bad when conservatives tried to discredit a president FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS by claiming he wasn't an American citizen. 

Republican snowflakes just can't take a taste of what they dish out. 

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Nobody said he was not an America citizen you dolt. Just that he was not born here. Trump did the same thing to Ted Cruz. 

Why did Michelle say that Kenya was "Barack's home country". I have never in my life ever heard somebody talk about a president and another country that way. 

Actually, that is exactly what birthers were claiming; first that Obama wasn't a natural-born citizen because he was born in Kenya. Second that he wasn't even an American citizen because he gave up his citizenship by becoming an Indonesian citizen as a child. 

And to answer your question about Michelle Obama (who was fucking public speaking off the cuff in your pathetic example),   I was born in the US and of Spanish/Irish decent. I refer to Ireland as the homeland. Does that mean I'm not an American born citizen? 

Is that your problem? You can only understand literal context? 

@Rolltide Need a refresher? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

During Barack Obama's campaign for president in 2008, throughout his presidency, and afterwards, a number of conspiracy theories falsely asserted Obama was ineligible to be President of the United States because he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States as required by Article Two of the U.S. Constitution.

Theories alleged that Obama's published birth certificate was a forgery—that his actual birthplace was not Hawaii but Kenya. Other theories alleged that Obama became a citizen of Indonesia in childhood, thereby losing his U.S. citizenship. Still others claimed that Obama was not a natural-born U.S. citizen because he was born a dual citizen(British and American). A number of political commentators have characterized these various claims as a racist reaction to Obama's status as the first African AmericanPresident of the United States.[4]

42 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

He only saluted him out of respect because the man saluted him first. He initially tried to shake his hand. Trump did not initiate the salute. Another fake news thread. 

Yeah things are getting real bad out there. That record low black unemployment eh Jamal? There is this way to "stop it" we call that democracy. Win a fucking election. 

Obama only blows Saudi dictators. 

It didn't take long for a retard to But Obama.

29 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So if you were president of the United States you would run around calling some other country your "home country". Not homeland which is an immigrant expression. Home country!

Whatever that means I doubt if he ever then or now considered America a special place and that is what some people did not like about him. 

The Indonesian citizenship thing started from a fake story  about Obama applying and getting financial aid for Occidental college as a foreign student. 

In any event the man was the most powerful person in the world for 8 years and you tards talk about him like he is an oppressed child. A victim. Bullshit! 

It really didn't take this many words to type "You're right. I'm wrong."

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Democrats started the birther movement. August 2008. 

]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

So NPR is a racist republican organization?

Do you read anything before posting it?

Do you realize that Philip J. Berg is a certifiable and (verified) nut-job who is currently an uber driver after being dis-barred and dis-graced for malpractice? He is not the Democratic party, he is an actual lunatic. He also attempted to charge George W. Bush and his entire cabinet for conspiracy to orchestrate 9/11. Do you recognize Philip J. Berg as your source of sanity and validity? 

Besides, the "birther" movement was started WAY before this in 2004 when Andy Martin (The Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate) began his senate campaign on innuendo and eventually openly questioning Obama's birth origins. 

Revisiting the birther tactic in the Presidential election was a desperate ploy against a surging presidential candidate in Obama.  

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

He was not a democrat when he did that? 

Don’t be embarrassed. I’m not surprised you’re dancing around a topic that you’re wrong about. 

But let me simplify this and talk to you in the “literal context” that you’re capable of processing:

-2004 is before 2008. 

-Andy Martin started the birther movement during a U.S. Senate election race.

-Andy Martin was an Illinois Republican Candidate for Senate. 

Therefore, your assertion that “democrats” started the birther movement is ignorant and wrong. 

To cite Berg, a rogue certified mental patient, as a representative of Democrats (simply because he self-identified at one point in his life), is creating a false perversion of facts in your mind. 

In other words: I’m right. You’re wrong. 

Archived