The Outer Worlds

9 Nines

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The list of games that I have my eyes on vary in quality, price and age but….   Disney Dreamlight Valley (Disney Animal Crossing) Outer Worlds Wolfenstein Hellblade Yakuz

Holy shit the gun play is so bad in this game, even when using VATS when the dude is 5 ft away. I get I need to repair weapons to get them stronger but I feel I need to respec my character and remove

21 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I actually just started looking for new games since I am waiting on Master Mode to 100% Tears of the Kingdom and have just started this and Hellblade (not that good but interesting)

I've been spending too much time in Diablo and have fallen off on my ToTK progress.

You're already basically 100%!?

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I've been spending too much time in Diablo and have fallen off on my ToTK progress.

Nope. I’ve beaten the story, upgraded the armor sets I use the most, unlocked all the lightroots

Have only done like 70% of the shrines and haven’t gotten all the big chests in the depths nor actually spent time truly korok hunting.

Even through shrines aren’t truly tedious, I don’t want to do every single puzzle twice so waiting on doing the more tedious stuff for Master Mode

14 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I really want to play Diablo but I also don’t want to pay for a game when I subscribe to game pass and there’s so many good titles on there I haven’t touched

7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I really want to play Diablo but I also don’t want to pay for a game when I subscribe to game pass and there’s so many good titles on there I haven’t touched

What are some titles your are eyeing on Gamepass? I wasted ~$180 for 3 years of Xbox Live to convert to Gamepass - wasted because I have learned you can get enough Microsoft Rewards to get Gamepass for free, although now I use it for non Gamepass games.  

The list of games that I have my eyes on vary in quality, price and age but….

Disney Dreamlight Valley (Disney Animal Crossing)

Outer Worlds

Wolfenstein

Hellblade

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Ori 1 + 2

Inside

Hollow Knight

Oblivion/Morrowind - never played them but prefer fantasy over fallot and loved Skyrim

Gears Tactics

Death Stranding

Age of Empires

Deathloop

Ive played or for a while been playing a couple of those with many more that I have already gone through

Edited by wiscotitansfan

On 6/23/2023 at 7:06 AM, 9 Nines said:

What are some titles your are eyeing on Gamepass? I wasted ~$180 for 3 years of Xbox Live to convert to Gamepass - wasted because I have learned you can get enough Microsoft Rewards to get Gamepass for free, although now I use it for non Gamepass games.  

You can actually earn enough rewards to pay for Gamepass. You just have to do all the stuff every single day ... including the Bing challenges. I know people who do it, I'm just not diligent enough.

On 6/23/2023 at 7:59 AM, wiscotitansfan said:

The list of games that I have my eyes on vary in quality, price and age but….

Disney Dreamlight Valley (Disney Animal Crossing)

Outer Worlds

Wolfenstein

Hellblade

Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Ori 1 + 2

Inside

Hollow Knight

Oblivion/Morrowind - never played them but prefer fantasy over fallot and loved Skyrim

Gears Tactics

Death Stranding

Age of Empires

Deathloop

Ive played or for a while been playing a couple of those with many more that I have already gone through

ESO is free to play, right? That's worth it if you like Skyrim.

4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

You can actually earn enough rewards to pay for Gamepass. You just have to do all the stuff every single day ... including the Bing challenges. I know people who do it, I'm just not diligent enough.

It does not take that long, really. I do it as a routine now.  Bing searches, some trivia games PC Game pass solitaire, and Xbox activities. I would say I get 500 to 700 points a day.    I think a month of Gamepass is 16K or something.   You can also use the points to buy gift cards like Amazon, Walmart and Target and others. 

Edited by 9 Nines