Sign in to follow this  
TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Titans Tailgate RIOT League 2019 Season (13th one)

3 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Anyone will be able to establish those type of formations. Yes it's a three-flex position, which will give any team more flexibility to adapt according to each player.
You can choose to go with the classic QB, 3 WRs, 2RBs, TE and DEF. And how you design your team, will depend in how strong you want your team to be at.

Raises the difficulty level of course..and the thrill week after week. I find it coherent, since keeping the classic formation, didn't give much room to adapt. (to injuries, perspective to face any other rival, specially the ones who are really good to select players from FA, etc)

I am still confused.  Per the Yahoo site, the starting lineup is 12 players with 3 Flex spots - not different positions in one flex but three complete spots for starting 3 different players.   Per Yahoo settings now, our teams will have 18 players and you start 12 of them every week.  Is that correct because if it isn't then that means settings will be changed and I do not know what they will be to draft accordingly. 

19 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Thanks.  Are most of the players frequent posters on this board or a different Titans board? 

No that I know of. Titansfan23 who also posts here, posted in the past at titanstailgate, me as well. And the rest just posted at titanstailgate.

Every once in a very while we post there. Myself just to keep updates on the FF League. All of them live in or around the Nashville area.

All of us who posted there, was right after the T.O.M.B. closed and we all used to post on there a lot.

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

7 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Would be nice. But the League would be now in a need to get another  team owner after you, so the League could be competing with 10 teams. 

No worries, let me know if a spot opens up and you need an owner, would love to join a Titans league. 

I am in the verge of not knowing what to do with 2 key WRs not being active for 2 and 6 weeks respectivly. And I am not dropping any of them.

I hope 1 of them gets active this week. Since I just got another concern in a position for this forthcoming week, thanks to the byes.