2019 Draft - Players that fit the defense.

headhunter

John Cominsky - I'm curious to see how he does at the Senior Bowl.  This prospect is right up JRob alley.  Small school prospect from Div II University of Charleston.  He entered college as a 6'2 210 Quarterback, and transition to a 6'5 285 defensive end.  

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Im starting to like Brian Burns more than Polite. Theres already reports Burns is already at 245lbs and looks to get bigger for the combine. 

His length better fits what Vrabel/Pees/JRob traditionally want from their OLB, question is whether he can add 10lbs to hold up better in the run game without losing his explosiveness.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

His length better fits what Vrabel/Pees/JRob traditionally want from their OLB, question is whether he can add 10lbs to hold up better in the run game without losing his explosiveness.

I can tell you right now Polite does not hold up in the run game at all. I think he's more a second round pick, Ill be the first to say that.

18 hours ago, headhunter said:

Hes literally the second post in this thread with the same video.

Woah...sorry man! That was about 2 weeks ago. I just added it to the bottom of the page (page 2). I didn''t post it to repost it and make you upset, I wanted us to go into more discussion about Ferguson as a prospect and how he could fit on the defense.

1 minute ago, titanskick8851 said:

Woah...sorry man! That was about 2 weeks ago. I just added it to the bottom of the page (page 2). I didn''t post it to repost it and make you upset, I wanted us to go into more discussion about Ferguson as a prospect and how he could fit on the defense.

He reminds me of a younger Orakpo

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

He reminds me of a younger Orakpo

I can see that. I also see a bit of young DeMarcus Ware in how he pokes out the football when going for a sack. He is also very strong at the point of attack. I think he would be a solid piece to put opposite of Landry. I think we will also add an OLB in Free Agency, so it would allow him to adjust to the NFL speed and work mainly as a pass rusher his rookie year.