Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

Lebron James to Lakers

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well, he hasn't. Which was another reason claimed by the masses as to why we wouldn't sign any marquee guys.

Haha yeah, watched some TV today after the world cup game (first time in years possibly)... I didn't realize that media didn't think it was likely since I saw absolutely no reason he wouldn't

Bink   

Rondo. Lance. JaVale. 

The Lakers are making my day. Wonder if this means Lonzo  is part of a Kawhi trade. 

3 minutes ago, Bink said:

Rondo. Lance. JaVale. 

The Lakers are making my day. Wonder if this means Lonzo  is part of a Kawhi trade. 

Thanks for the info. Either that or Rondo is cool with coming off the bench. Which makes the depth that much better.

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Warriors have been going through “good” teams for 4 straight years now. You don’t play every team in the playoffs

We'll see, based on how playoffs are they really haven't gone against a challenge until the Western Finals... You add another team and that likely means they will be pushed a series before that too.

You may not think they'll be a threat but there is no doubt in my mind they are going to be MUCH better than a crippled Spurs, Pelicans (hell even OKC most likely).... You're trying to tell me that going against a tougher team no matter how you slice it makes no difference?

The best player in the world just went to the west, that no matter what makes the entire conference better because a non-playoff team is just going to muddy it up and push a "bad" team out

Only reasom he cant admit it is because he's scared. Not because of what we are. But what we could be.

One year deals everywhere. In 2020 its gonna be LBJ, KL, and Boogie or AD.

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

We'll see, based on how playoffs are they really haven't gone against a challenge until the Western Finals... You add another team and that likely means they will be pushed a series before that too.

You may not think they'll be a threat but there is no doubt in my mind they are going to be MUCH better than a crippled Spurs, Pelicans (hell even OKC most likely).... You're trying to tell me that going against a tougher team no matter how you slice it makes no difference?

The best player in the world just went to the west, that no matter what makes the entire conference better because a non-playoff team is just going to muddy it up and push a "bad" team out

Sure the conference got better but nothing got tougher because the warriors are still hands down the better team. Losing maybe 1 game in a series doesn’t make anything tough. I don’t think they will be much better than OKC unless they bring in more. I think if spurs have a healthy Kawhi they are right on par. It’s been proven the best player in the world can’t beat the warriors alone. Either they have to bring in more or these young guys are going to have to step up. Playing with Lebron brings a lot of pressure.

26 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Only reasom he cant admit it is because he's scared. Not because of what we are. But what we could be.

One year deals everywhere. In 2020 its gonna be LBJ, KL, and Boogie or AD.

Ive already said they will need to bring in more to be a threat. These vets on 1 year deals won’t be enough. If they can bring in KL and AD that would be a scary team. They would need some team friendly deals from the rest of their roster. Warriors have proven to be a great team. I have to see a talented roster become a great team before I worry about them. 

12 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Sure the conference got better but nothing got tougher because the warriors are still hands down the better team. Losing maybe 1 game in a series doesn’t make anything tough. I don’t think they will be much better than OKC unless they bring in more. I think if spurs have a healthy Kawhi they are right on par. It’s been proven the best player in the world can’t beat the warriors alone. Either they have to bring in more or these young guys are going to have to step up. Playing with Lebron brings a lot of pressure.

Ive already said they will need to bring in more to be a threat. These vets on 1 year deals won’t be enough. If they can bring in KL and AD that would be a scary team. They would need some team friendly deals from the rest of their roster. Warriors have proven to be a great team. I have to see a talented roster become a great team before I worry about them. 

Legitimate threat, yes, I said it too. But as is, they still aren't going to be an easy out. Ill admit, I think Randle wanting out could have really put a dent in that. We'll see what happens next. 

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Legitimate threat, yes, I said it too. But as is, they still aren't going to be an easy out. Ill admit, I think Randle wanting out could have really put a dent in that. We'll see what happens next. 

Boogie is a warrior is what’s next lol

10 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Roster might be worse than the one he had with CLE last year.  Lot of non shooters there in LA.

Ingram, Kuzma, and KCP shoot it fine. Wagner and Sly can shoot it well.

CLE had 3 inside the top 20 in 3pt%. Got them swept.

5 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Boogie is a warrior is what’s next lol

Ok. And? Hopefully he comes back healthy. Hopefully he learns to be a C and not play like he's KD. 

5.3 mill doesnt seem too confident by Boogie.

Edited by JakePA_Titan