Gil Brandt rates the Titans the 5th best roster in the NFL

On 6/7/2018 at 8:28 PM, ChemEngr79 said:

If JRob picked Henry Hunter or Michael Thomas in place of Dodd, then he would be walking on water right now...Instead he has only been really freaking good.

Dodd is his only significant draft blemish. Williams is his only moderate FA miss and his ass was sent packing PDQ...

The future is bright.

Would we, though?  I'm all about Henry , but he's maxed at about 500 yards in one of the most productive offenses in the league.  And Thomas has been excellent in NO, with one of the best, if not the best, offensive coaches in the league and one of the best QBs in league history.  They maximize every bit of offensive talent that they get.  It's like the Juju or Kupp situation.  They all got a HUGE head start to their NFL career by landing with the right teams.

7 hours ago, abc2330 said:

Would we, though?  I'm all about Henry , but he's maxed at about 500 yards in one of the most productive offenses in the league.  And Thomas has been excellent in NO, with one of the best, if not the best, offensive coaches in the league and one of the best QBs in league history.  They maximize every bit of offensive talent that they get.  It's like the Juju or Kupp situation.  They all got a HUGE head start to their NFL career by landing with the right teams.

In my opinion, yes.

Even if their production slipped under Robiskie (likely), I think they would have shown 10x what Dodd has and make us feel reasonable good about the pick. Replacing a blemish with at minimum a good pick would make JRob nearly flawless.

Jrob has been a great GM.  I don't need to speculate potential moves to evaluate him as a long-term plus for the organization.  No one is 100% but he's consistently good.  Top 10 GM in the league.  A top 10 GM plus a top 10 QB (potentially) means perennial Superbowl contender IMO.  

Archived