AFC south deep ball (Manning last)

Dmeade-

We all knew that Vince Young was/is remarkably great at throwing the deep ball (its sorta like how Locker is great at throwing on the run). Im not surprised at that stat...

What I am surprised at is how low Cutler is..

These stats are obviously meaningless... Manning and Brady near the bottom...

I saw a better article but couldn't find it again.....

This broke down all the bad throws QBs made last year and what % were picked off. Chad Henne was the unluckiest QB in the league as far as his passes getting picked. The luckiest QB was Sanchez. I really think Sanchez is mediocre

This broke down all the bad throws QBs made last year and what % were picked off. Chad Henne was the unluckiest QB in the league as far as his passes getting picked. The luckiest QB was Sanchez. I really think Sanchez is mediocre

Of course they are meaningless. They are something positive regarding Young.

Say what you want about Young but throwing the deep ball is his thing.

he's very medicore... I was talking to a Jets fan at how Freeman was the better QB from that draft, and like all Jets fans he swore Sanchez was a top 10 QB..

The luckiest QB was Sanchez. I really think Sanchez is mediocre.

I have to watch a LOT of Jets games and this is exactly what I say to all my Jets-supporting buddies. By the end of the season they agreed. I keep saying that Sanchez is going to be found out, but he keeps confounding me by winning, especially in the postseason.

Still, I think the Titans could do worse than look at how the Jets have managed and called the offense for Sanchez.

Archived