About to go live with the new skin

TitansGuru

I'm not complaining and not asking you to rework the whole thing, I just thought you wanted feedback. If you don't want opinions and feedback, that's fine. Just say so. No reason to get defensive about it. I was just trying to help you understand that someone else's post about too much whitespace isn't fixed by changing the percentage based back to fixed or reducing the percentage. The whitespace below short posts has nothing to do with font size or being percentage based. For example, my post above (#30) takes up approx 367 vertical pixels. You post (#31) which quotes mine and adds to it only takes up approx 356 vertical pixels. I thought it might be due to the huge avatar, but maybe not.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to make it the default to run it through some browser simulators. If you have any issues with it PM me. If you aren't registered, email me at joshua@titansreport dot com. Thanks!

Love. It. Really nice. Some of the rollover menu text at the top isn't anti-aliasing in Chrome but that's just a minor technical glitch. Gun to my head, the user profile/Avatar section is a littl

Agreed on the avatars. I'll scale them down. The menu seems to cause some issues in some browsers according to browser shots. I may have to do something else with it.

I'm not complaining and not asking you to rework the whole thing, I just thought you wanted feedback. If you don't want opinions and feedback, that's fine. Just say so. No reason to get defensive about it. I was just trying to help you understand that someone else's post about too much whitespace isn't fixed by changing the percentage based back to fixed or reducing the percentage. The whitespace below short posts has nothing to do with font size or being percentage based. For example, my post above (#30) takes up approx 367 vertical pixels. You post (#31) which quotes mine and adds to it only takes up approx 356 vertical pixels. I thought it might be due to the huge avatar, but maybe not.

Not being defensive, You are reading into this the wrong way. I am just stating facts about the skin and also the fact that I am not going to be able to accommodate all tastes. Try out the updated version of this when I put it out and if it still doesn't suit your needs, you can stay with the older skin which will still be there.

New badges are coming as is a tweak to the color scheme to accomodate what NN asked.Considering moving the time stamp over to the left as opposed to the right since it gives the illusion of blank space up top. I might ultimately move it back into the post header. Also considering turning the post header bar back to a darker blue.

Basically a merger of the TTB and this theme with a heavy lean towards this one.