RB - Zeke

RB - Miles Sanders

WR - DK Metcalf

WR - Mike Evans

WR - Robbie Anderson

TE - Mark Andrews

DST - Steelers

IDP - Miles Garrett

Solid team. I would think this is a playoff team at this point in the season. I just worry about Zeke and sanders not performing to their ability. 

15 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Solid team. I would think this is a playoff team at this point in the season. I just worry about Zeke and sanders not performing to their ability. 

I feel like this is more than just a "solid" team.  When I add up the average PPG, it's 124.  Show me a better team in a half PPR league that doesn't allow 3 RB's to start. 

I think when your weak point is worrying about 2 top 20 RB's performing to their ability, that's a pretty darn good team.  LOL

I also have Mostert on my bench if he can ever stay healthy.

12 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I feel like this is more than just a "solid" team.  When I add up the average PPG, it's 124.  Show me a better team in a half PPR league that doesn't allow 3 RB's to start. 

I think when your weak point is worrying about 2 top 20 RB's performing to their ability, that's a pretty darn good team.  LOL

I also have Mostert on my bench if he can ever stay healthy.

I see it as a high ceiling team. No doubt a playoff team.  I would need to know your full scoring format to really know if those points mean anything. Some of those guys were killing it first half of the year and have since cooled down. 10 team or 12 team? 

Robby Anderson has cooled off, Mike Evans hasn't really been great and there are a lot of mouth to feed in TB now and Mark Andrews has been inconsistent. 

Zeke and Sanders are underperforming massively. This week was the first game Zeke hit double digits since what week 5? I don't think he has even been a RB2 since Dak went down. Sanders hasn't done anything special since the Pit game. If these guys were actually performing then your team would obviously be much better. 

The ceiling is there but you are trending down in some positions. Like I said its solid but I don't think its good enough to declare it champion of the league. 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I see it as a high ceiling team. No doubt a playoff team.  I would need to know your full scoring format to really know if those points mean anything. Some of those guys were killing it first half of the year and have since cooled down. 10 team or 12 team? 

Robby Anderson has cooled off, Mike Evans hasn't really been great and there are a lot of mouth to feed in TB now and Mark Andrews has been inconsistent. 

Zeke and Sanders are underperforming massively. This week was the first game Zeke hit double digits since what week 5? I don't think he has even been a RB2 since Dak went down. Sanders hasn't done anything special since the Pit game. If these guys were actually performing then your team would obviously be much better. 

The ceiling is there but you are trending down in some positions. Like I said its solid but I don't think its good enough to declare it champion of the league. 

12 team league.  Standard scoring with half point PPR.  6 point TD's, -2 INT's.  No bonus points, etc.

No doubt Zeke and Sanders have been massively underperforming the last month.  One due to injury and (hopefully) the other due to Dalton being out.  Zeke scored 18 this week with Dalton back.

Fantasy is so random you can never declare a champion before it happens.  I've been in countless leagues where the best team on paper got run in the playoffs.  Heck, I'd say the best team on paper wins less than 50% of the time in a good league.

1 hour ago, ComeAgain said:

Then what exactly is the point of rating a team?

I would say you're likely to lose in the playoffs because you have guys who aren't consistent on a weekly basis. 

Arod is but you're likely to see other equal QBs in the playoffs so you just hope for a better opponent matchup week of. 

I think Zeke had the best game he will have the rest of the season. Maybe another good one against CIN but he will struggle against WSH, BAL, PHI.

Sanders would be better served if they switch to Jalen. Wentz is holding him and that offense back. Obviously he has health issues as well.

Evans is a guy that will give you 28 and then the next 2 or 3 weeks give you 6. Tough to make it through the playoffs with guys like that. In comparing his last 6 games to his first 5, Robby has been shit. Not trending in the right direction. Not that we hope for injuries, but I think you need one to Moore or Samuel to be confident in Robby going forward. Otherwise he stays being another inconsistent player that leaves you not knowing what to expect each week. 

DK and PIT are by far your best and most consistent. Just by going off the IDP stats in a league I'm in, I think you could do better than Garrett. He's ranked like 30th or so and I don't think there is anything outrageous in our league as far as points for IDP. 

I sort of intentionally didn't discuss the IDP position because IDP scoring varies so much from league to league.  In my league, we only give points for solo tackles (not assisted tackles) and sacks are worth a lot.  Garrett is the #6 IDP player so far this season.

I don't really need to "hope" for Arod to have good matchups.  We already know at this point he's playing 3 teams in the bottom half of the league during the fantasy playoffs.

I'm hoping Evans will become more consistent with Godwin being healthy and Antonio Brown drawing some coverage.

Sure, Robby has been trending down but he's still putting up solid WR3 numbers and should turn the corner once Teddy and McCaffrey are back.  They're running a ton of 3 wide in Carolina right now being banged up.

Show me a better team in your 12 team league.

39 minutes ago, ComeAgain said:

Averages really isn't all telling. Actual consistency is more valuable than a high average.

Screen shot your points for. 

Also, in my league (non ppr, standard scoring) Hunt averages 12.8. Yet in your .5 ppr league he only averages 0.8 points more? Something seems off. 

Nothing is off, it makes perfect sense.  Hunt only has 22 receptions.

My "points for" on the season doesn't make sense to compare due to injuries, bye weeks, and trades.

37 minutes ago, ComeAgain said:

Same here. Mostert hurt most of the season and he was my #2 RB to start the year. I also had Ridley and traded him at the perfect time. But that will go a long way to telling who has managed their team better. I assume the only difference in our leagues' scoring is half point ppr. So if I still have scored more than you in a non ppr, that says a lot. 

Also, as I said, consistency is more important than a slightly higher average. 

If Evans puts up 30 in week 1, then 0 in weeks 2 and 3, his average is a respectable 10. But his two goose eggs could result you losing two close weeks. Whereas a consistent 10, 10, and 10 could have you 3-0 instead of 1-2. 

32 minutes ago, ComeAgain said:

Check out this site.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/fantasy-football-consistency-score/

According to your post, Rodgers averages 5 more points than Ben. Yet this site shows Ben has a higher consistency rating. 9.65 for Ben and 8.72 for Rodgers. Guess who drafted who higher.....

Also, Diggs consistency rating is higher than DKs. Yet you have DK averaging more points. 

Averages can be deceiving when it comes to actual value. 

The point of making this thread was to get opinions on how good my team is from this point forward.  I couldn't care less how many points my team, your team, or any other team scored in weeks 1-11.  Fantasy championships are won from here on out.

As mentioned before, I also have Mostert, so my team has dealt with his absence the same as yours.

I'll guarantee you drafted Ben higher than I drafted Rodgers.  Mostly because I didn't draft Rodgers.  I traded for him a couple of weeks ago.  My QB up to that point was Ben, whom I drafted in round 10, and who started for me this week over Rodgers due to matchups (bad call actually, Rodgers scored more points).

I never said average PPG was the end-all statistic to judge fantasy teams.  It's just one of many metrics we can use.  But you are dead wrong about consistency when it comes to fantasy playoffs.  You need at least a couple guys with high ceilings or you'll get handed a tough loss when you score your consistent average and some other team has a great week.  It happens all the time in every league.

I checked out the website you linked and it seems a bit off base when it comes to Rodgers vs. Ben.  Rodgers has scored 27+ fantasy points in 8/10 starts this year.  Ben has done it only 4/10.  Even if you change the floor, Rodgers has scored 20+ in 9/10 and Ben has done it in only 7/10.  Rodgers stats on any average basis are skewed due to one terrible game but aside from 1 week, he's been head and shoulders better than Ben.

You also bring up Evans as inconsistent which makes no sense.  Evans has never scored 30 points in a game this season.  He has consistently been above 6.5 points in 8/10 games.  That's more than we can say for Julio and Godwin.

But hey, I'm not here to argue about whether my team is better than yours or not.  I think my team is very solid and wanted to hear some opinions about it.  Your team is good as well.

As previously indicated, I couldn't care less about other teams, nor am I here to debate whether my team is better than yours.

Good luck with your team and in the offseason you might be wise to read up on statistical analysis and how outliers apply.  

3 hours ago, SloPoke said:

If it was indeed pointless you wouldn't have spent so much time on it not to mention continuing trying to convince me you don't care. You like it. Stop pretending you don't. 

Better question. 

What do you reckon took Jamals bitch ass so long to ban the last account? 

Tell you what tough guy. I'll bet you $500 my team is better than yours in weeks 14-16.  We can both deposit the cash and play head to head those weeks. Whoever wins 2 weeks wins the cash. 

Let me know if you want in. 

5 hours ago, SloPoke said:

That hardly proves its an actual league. Also my league has kickers when it appears yours does not but has idp instead. 

Also, now that it appears BAL PIT won't be playing, what do I do? You have Rodgers and I have to stick with Taysom when I'd most likely pick up a FA in my league? 

The BAL PIT game this week doesn't matter.  I said weeks 14-16.

It would be total score using my league's scoring system, without your kicker and without my IDP.

Post your league's roster grid.