Red Sox vs. Dodgers MLB WS

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

During past WS, the Astros and Dodgers surely were an earned series. Both teams played greatly.

What I detected during last year's Divisional Series, is that the Dodgers' bullpen was somewhat weak. A champion or a team which considers having a true shot to win it all, cannot depend in 2 staring pitchers and one good relief one. Roberts (HM) commited a clear mistake in not taking Maeda out of the rotation. He was chewed out by the Astros' sluggers. He lost his 2 appeareances back then.

Boston is a team which is armed and "dangerous" batting and Pitching. Chris Sale is his starring pitcher.

I see this WS, going up to 7 games again, IF the Dodger bullpen can control their most explosive batters. It isn't an easy task, and Boston is a team which arrives to the WS showing a solid swagger. Lets see what happens.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And historically postseason Kershaw is not the same as regular season Kershaw. I think the Red Sox have the advantage in every matchup. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a sweep but that just rarely hap

Red Sox in 5 

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Unless LA wins tonight with Kershaw, it will be a sweep.

And historically postseason Kershaw is not the same as regular season Kershaw. I think the Red Sox have the advantage in every matchup. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a sweep but that just rarely happens. I am a SF Giants fan so I would absolutely love to see the Dodgers get swept. 

5 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Well this game was interesting until the Dodgers left more men on bases and with the score 3-5. That has been a negative mark at many games from the Dodgers.

Tomorrow will be another day.

I might be wrong but I think Red Sox had left more on than the Dodgers