Sign in to follow this  
TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Red Sox vs. Dodgers MLB WS

The reason I don't think they are on BOS level and won't (shouldn't) win a game is because the love for the game.

You can tell BOS players just love the game and I dont see that in the Dodgers players. Boston is a lot more focused as well.

That and LA relies on the long ball. Hard to win a 7 game series relying on that. Especially going from cold to warm back to cold. Hard to get in a rhythm.

34 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

They are in the WS don't they?

Where are your Giants? 

Losing in the World Series is no accomplishment. 

Sitting at home polishing our 2010, 2012 and 2014 rings. 

37 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Losing in the World Series is no accomplishment. 

Sitting at home polishing our 2010, 2012 and 2014 rings. 

So not winning the Division since long time ago (4 years is a long time), what is it call for the Giants?

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The reason I don't think they are on BOS level and won't (shouldn't) win a game is because the love for the game.

You can tell BOS players just love the game and I dont see that in the Dodgers players. Boston is a lot more focused as well.

That and LA relies on the long ball. Hard to win a 7 game series relying on that. Especially going from cold to warm back to cold. Hard to get in a rhythm.

Being a Dodger ain't easy. Too  much pressure on their shoulders on display. Too much history, 30 years of not winning a WS. That has to bite anyone's ass on that team.
And while the bullpen, is the weak link, they are fighting.

I do not dislike Red Sox (I do hate the Patriots to no end) first of all because they had to swallow a really long period of not arriving to the WS. That was called "The Bambino Curse". Then they also had become in a force..and hopefully not a pain in the ass team like their Patriots. Plus note: they are the Yankees arch-rivals.

8 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

So not winning the Division since long time ago (4 years is a long time), what is it call for the Giants?

When you have success and actually win a World Series (or a few in our case) having some down years isn’t too bad. Tickets are actually affordable now. 

You say 4 years is a long time. I say 30 years is a long time. We can’t win it every year. Looks like you guys can lose the WS every year though. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

When you have success and actually win a World Series (or a few in our case) having some down years isn’t too bad. Tickets are actually affordable now. 

You say 4 years is a long time. I say 30 years is a long time. We can’t win it every year. Looks like you guys can lose the WS every year though. 

giphy.gif

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN