2 QB leagues

NashvilleNinja

18 hours ago, Bink said:

Yeah, in your OP you didn't explain the points. The fact that a QB's TD is the same as a RB or WR? The rest of the guys are fools. 

Btw, I did explain the points in a later post though... you even quoted that post. lol

4 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Aaaaaaand... it's 3rd round, 5th pick (I'm drafting 6th) and Julio Jones is still on the board. So, maybe (hopefully) you're right about the fools bit.

Ffs... that guy took Christian McCaffrey over Julio Jones.

Am I missing something here? In what universe is McCaffrey the pick over Jones?

33 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ffs... that guy took Christian McCaffrey over Julio Jones.

Am I missing something here? In what universe is McCaffrey the pick over Jones?

The world where Jones sits out a lot of time because no team is ever going to restructure the 6th highest paid player at his position (and still in the top 10 going forward) 3 years early, but I agree... these guys are absolute idiots

Edited by wiscotitansfan

5 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

The world where Jones sits out a lot of time because no team is ever going to restructure the 6th highest paid player at his position (and still in the top 10 going forward) 3 years early, but I agree... these guys are absolute idiots

But they did restructure. 6 days ago. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000942129/article/falcons-julio-jones-agree-on-revised-contract

32 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Interesting.

There's no way he sticks with that on the final year of his contract, I have no doubt in my mind that he is holding out at least once more this contract.

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Interesting.

There's no way he sticks with that on the final year of his contract, I have no doubt in my mind that he is holding out at least once more this contract.

Wouldn't surprise me either, but I doubt they don't work something out then too unless Calvin Ridley makes him expendable (highly unlikely, imo). At that point he might get traded to another team where he would continue to be Julio.