Titans tailgate Riot League - looking for another team owner

TitanicoNFLfan

This League was created 11 years ago, and it's a FREE Yahoo 10-team league. It has run under a high competition level.
There's a Live Draft (always done the days before the 1st week, to be sure about actual rosters, injured or suspended players)

I am the "comish" of this league, and I am here to invite anyone liking to play Fantasy Football, and who is a DEDICATED owner of his/her team.

If anyone is interested, please PM your e-mail, to get your invite. Right now I am sure one spot is open for grabs, if there are more open, I will invite as soon as I am sure some former owner will not return.

riot_league_logo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@9 Nines and @NashvilleNinja 

A good team owner adviced me at titanstailgate, at the League's thread, that the FLEX position wasn't been added to our rosters, so I had to proceed to contact Yahoo Sports, it was a pain in the ass to finally do everything as it has to be done to contact them (they had no idea on how to simplify things) but now the FLEX position is added.

Each team owner must proceed to fill it, with the player of your choice, since it appears EMPTY.

And, NashvilleNinja, let me TAG YOU, because in case I have to contact you in a post here about the League or something that needs to be called out...without me being able to tag you, you are going to miss it and it's going to be drag and could bring unnessesary issues. Thanks in advance.

I have decent depth, so it is not hard to fill, but it would have changed my drafting if I knew there was a Flex spot.  I would have taken more top RBs than I did if I knew there was a Flex position that allowed starting 3 RBs.  Assuming the previous players did not know about the flex position, we were all in the same boat.  Or did people, previously in the league, know?

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

I have decent depth, so it is not hard to fill, but it would have changed my drafting if I knew there was a Flex spot.  I would have taken more top RBs than I did if I knew there was a Flex position that allowed starting 3 RBs.  Assuming the previous players did not know about the flex position, we were all in the same boat.  Or did people, previously in the league, know?

Yes, the rest knew about the flex position, and I totally forgot to announce that over here. MY APOLOGIES.

• 1 month later...

I got lucky.  I did not know Melvin Gordon was injured nor that he had a London game, so I locked a 0 into my lineup (had I known, I would have started Hilton, who scored over 14.)  I thought for sure I would lose by less than 14 points making my mistake hard to take but I wound up winning by a few points.

• 2 months later...

Archived