Vrabel's Monday Presser (Ravens Loss)

Jonboy

11 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

But Vrabel looks better with his tight jeans.  

Funny that Matt Lafleur did nothing for RG3's career as Redskins QB coach but he is going to make MM a great QB. 

What? He was QB coach from 2010-2013.  RG3 won Rookie of the year in 2012 and in 2013 he only played 13 games and was on pace to beat his 2012 stats before he got hurt. The Redskins just all around sucked that year so it wasn’t considered as good of a year as his rookie season. 

These last 2 games were dismal perfomances, but I am not ready to just give up on Vrabel. The offense has to get better, but Sunday was the first time the defense really struggled badly IMO. Luckily the division doesn't seem to be near as good as we thought it might be. Being a head coach in the NFL is a pretty tough gig. I suspect Vrabel will continue to get better and we still have a great shot to win this division. The next few games will tell us a lot.

15 hours ago, 10 A See said:

We said the same thing about the buffalo game.  They simply have to play better.  Fool me once...

well technically I thought they were the better team in Buff but just kept turning the ball over.

yesterday they looked totally out classed.

Archived