Digital Tickets?

Btowner

I was looking for tickets to the Titans game in Houston and it appears the NFL now have a paperless ticket policy? Even the ticket resellers like StubHub and TicketMaster are sending digital tickets instead of links to PDFs for you to print.

Buying from authorized resellers, I didn't think scalping was a huge problem. The article below also mentions how the NFL will use the digital tickets for marketing purposes.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/10/19/nfl-and-ticketmaster-digital-ticket-system/#comments

Not sure if it’s true for every team but I can confirm the 49ers season tickets are this way. Our season tickets are a lanyard with a plastic ticket that we use for every game.   We usually print them out when giving to clients but we now have to email them. 

4 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Not sure if it’s true for every team but I can confirm the 49ers season tickets are this way. Our season tickets are a lanyard with a plastic ticket that we use for every game.   We usually print them out when giving to clients but we now have to email them. 

Hey Touched, what did you do with PrivateTardCrassy? That sumbitch must be dumb as a brick. 

Archived