Alabama going down

freakingeek

Johnny Manziel is on fire. A&M put up 2 TDs on Bama in the first quarter. Bama has only given up 6 points in the first quarter the entire year before today. A&M also intercepted McCarron for his first int. in 292 attempts. Alabama is still in the SEC west drivers seat even if they lose but it may shake up the national tiotle picture.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to ask.... Could A&M beat an NFL team?

A&M is going to be legit in the SEC.

It's Oregon's year...

They are good but not good enough to take down ALABAMA.. Just one of those games they have to find a way to comeback and win or move out of the way for another team to play for a NC..

Tide will when by 2 tds.. Second half will be totally different.. Remember we've not played this team before, LSU and FLA had the same issues.. 2nd half the real team pulls away..

Hopefully after this game people will stop mentioning McCaron in the Heisman race. I cringe everytime they bring up the Heisman graphic in the broadcast and his face is up there. He's not the best player on Bama's team, he's not even the MVP. He's just a decent QB on a super talented team and is not given many responsibilities.

I made a statement a few weeks ago that this Bama defense looks like an NFL defense. I started doubting that last week when LSU's QB threw all over them, and I have officially retracted the statement today. The defense can't defend the pass well (which is why I was surprised Tennessee didn't give them a better game)...

Edited by titansfan

Wow. Just wow. A friggin freshman. Manziel has played a whale of game and Swopes has been the money man. I had a feeling about this game. I think Bama had an emotional letdown after the big win last week.

Terrible week for Bama fans.

First Obama re-elected Tuesday, today Bama loses, and Monday morning they wake up and since they never actually attended the University of Alabama they will have to go to work at a job that will be outsourced overseas this time next year.