Game Chat

Frone

...and don't tell those guys the address of our site, the other chatrooms, or the password. I don't know what level they're on, but they're into hacking and I think they'd love to test their skillz on the site.

I am aware of the issue with the tab thanks to Frone and Reo. It seems that it picks a random room instead of a specified room. It's not commercial so I can probably modify it to go to the correct room. Unfortunately, I am on vacation without a computer. I ran over to an Apple Store to disable and hide the chat. I'll work on it when I get back this week.

Thanks for posting an alternative link, Frone.

I am aware of the issue with the tab thanks to Frone and Reo. It seems that it picks a random room instead of a specified room. It's not commercial so I can probably modify it to go to the correct room. Unfortunately, I am on vacation without a computer. I ran over to an Apple Store to disable and hide the chat. I'll work on it when I get back this week.

Thanks for posting an alternative link, Frone.

Guru, I'll get in touch with you soon about setting up the room and some other things. Will you be working on the site tomorrow?

Because you guys came on our chat, then you banned me from your chat.

Sitewillbedownsoon

so? we came in the wrong chat and left or at least most of us did. was a mistake. sorry for the mix up guys.