Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Do you have wet dreams?

Elijah25   
1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The only reason a person would bump a thread from 5 years ago is if it’s relevnt to them. CONGRATS ON YOUR UNCONCIOUS EJACULATION! 

I am literally new here and this thread was only on the 3rd or 4th page of the off topic section.

abenjami   

I personally have never had a wet dream.  But I tend to think that's because it's pretty rare for me to go to sleep with a loaded gun in my pajamas.

Not to derail a 5 year old thread, but I have a friend who claims he has never masterbated.  Not once in his entire life.  I don't believe him.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:32 PM, abenjami said:

Not to derail a 5 year old thread, but I have a friend who claims he has never masterbated.  Not once in his entire life.  I don't believe him.

If that is true then he either has sex on a regular basis (lucky guy) or he must have wet dreams. Otherwise his balls will probably explode.

On 11/8/2018 at 11:32 PM, abenjami said:

I personally have never had a wet dream.  But I tend to think that's because it's pretty rare for me to go to sleep with a loaded gun in my pajamas.

He is 1000% full of shit. 

On 9/6/2018 at 2:40 PM, Legaltitan said:

Damn CTF and Nator really are weird dudes

you better give Nator a call to check if he's OK