Nashville Predators Schedule

Bink

http://predators.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm

For 2013 is set.

Of note:

After opening with two at home the Preds embark on a brutal seven game road stretch which includes a trip to visit Suter in Minny, the pesky Coyotes, the always tough Sharks and the defending champion Kings. Yikes!

The longest home stretch for Nashville is at 4 games, which happens three times.

Our first game against the Wings is February the 19th. Circle your calendars, boys.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And Nashville pulls it out! Hell yeah! Finally a shoot out win! Fantastic game.

To give the Hawks credit, they looked playoff ready. They kicked our ass. I read that they came to Nashville 2 days before they game so they were ready and relaxed. The Preds on the other hand played

Wow what a gut check win. Just when you think things can't get any wilder.... they do. I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out. This happened in the row right in front of me. Check the vid out.

So far a trend I notice.. The preds score and within a few minutes they give up an easy goal to tie it back up... So far they seem to be skating faster tonight agianst the blues.. Can't wait to get to nashville for a game in the next few weeks..

Tough night tonight; played pretty sloppy. Blues are really good this year but Preds passing and execution was really poor; also for a team that is only going to go as far as their goaltender takes them, Rinne needs to play better.

I have to say, I'm pretty worried about this season, only because a bad start is truly monumental when you consider the lockout. If we go on a winning streak over the road trip, that would bode well but I don't see it as likely.