Mike Munchak back for 2013 - Mike Reinfeldt has been relieved of duties

TitansGuru

Reinfeldt was hired to stay out of Jeff Fisher's way, not because he was particularly qualified at anything...certainly not because he was a strong leader. Once Jeff left his days were numbered. If anything Bud did him a favor by trying to find something else for him to do instead of firing him outright when Webster was promoted.

This is spot on.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can only guess that Reinfeldt played a role in hiring the coordinators and/or handling their contracts. That or Reinfeldt broke the trust of Bud someway. Glad to see Webster and Munchak retain

I guess I'm in the minority. Firing MR and keeping Munchak and Webster is the right call to me. Munchak has total locker room support and the players never quit the entire season. He had a rough year

I disagree. I think Munchak is a big Locker guy. I also don't think that Munchak is the type of guy who throws people under the bus to save his own ass.

MR was GM until last year. GM oversees the draft. Webster was the guy behind scouting and probably had a big say so in who we drafted. Webster evaluated talent and there's no question the last few drafts have been solid. Probably had more to do with the draft than MR which could be why MR is the fall guy here. Obviously there is a lot we don't know. The "Munch needing the right guys around him" comment alludes to failing to hire the right coordinators. It also suggests more heads could roll. (Gray)