An Intro to Cordarrelle Patterson

Jonboy

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Citing a source that initially states a prospect is a natural hands-catcher is not in any way supporting your argument that he has bad hands for a receiver, regardless that it goes on to list a few ti

This is way too low. With the 10pick they'll take whoever they perceive to be the best player. And teams draft QBs, pass rushers, LTs and playmakers who score TDs with top 10 picks. The Titans ha

Just put this on Twitter:

I really do not think he has a choice. From what I have heard he has not been going to his classes.

That doesn't throw up a red flag at all for anyone?

I'm not trying to take the piss out of everyone's excitement over this guy, and maybe I need to watch that highlight video a few more times, but I just don't see it. People in here comparing him to CJ of 2009? Seriously... go back and watch CJ in 2009.

If the guy is a project that won't be ready for two or three years to make good on his draft slotting then there is no way he's worth a 1st round pick, great combine or not.

Then you have not been following him. I have watched every single play that he took part in this past season. Everything that I posted is true and has been seen by the scouts.

I have watched him as well. Suspect hands? Bullshit

Afraid to watch?

Trust me. I am a HUGE Vols fan and Patterson fan. I know what I am talking about. Go to a UT board and ask the posters there about CP.

I am a Vols fan. Why would I go to a different board full of retarded Vols homers to ask.a question about CP when I watched him all year.

It is very obvious that you did not watch much.

No, you are just full of shit. All WRs have drops. Hunter was worse about drops but some of the ones that CP had came at important times so those get magnified by people like you when drops are discussed. He does not have "suspect hands" .