Braylon Edwards

Justafan

I've been giving the WR position a lot of thought over the last few days.

There is a big rumor that DMase could resign by the end of the week and fill a big need at WR.

It leaves me wondering though and my what if:

What if we brought in Edwards and cut Washington?

We could let Williams move into the slot, CJ2K would never face an 8 man front again and it probably wouldn't kill us cap wise either.

Would this make us a contender?

I agree. I think he'd be a big help with Britt. too. Britt's got the whole slightly illegal mischief down just fine sure, but he needs to step his game up. He's got the talent to be an elite fork stabber, but he needs someone to show him the ropes.

I agree. I think he'd be a big help with Britt. too. Britt's got the whole slightly illegal mischief down just fine sure, but he needs to step his game up. He's got the talent to be an elite fork stabber, but he needs someone to show him the ropes.

Braylon has perfected the delicate balance of being a fuck-up off the field and a perpetual disappointment and underachiever on the field.

Braylon has perfected the delicate balance of being a fuck-up off the field and a perpetual disappointment and underachiever on the field.

Plus he's done it more than one place! Nevertheless, I'd give it a shot because he's got talent. Maybe Britt just needs to see some asshattery up close to learn his lesson?

Do we really need two ass clowns with talent at WR?

We're running shorter than usual on ass clowns on this team. Some people are feeling desperate.

No pac

No Lendale

No Vince

Man.. all we have left is Britt... we better start reloading.

BE now down to visiting the 49ers.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports free agent Braylon Edwards will visit with the 49ers on Wednesday evening.

The clearest indication yet that the 49ers are deeply concerned with Michael Crabtree's troublesome foot. From a fantasy perspective, the Niners would be a poor landing spot for Edwards. He excels as a deep threat while Alex Smith has perhaps the game's weakest arm. Schefter believes the sides may only be looking toward a one-year deal that would enable Edwards to hit the market again next offseason after finding a soft one this summer. Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter Aug 3, 4:07 PM