Fleaflicker league trade

NashvilleNinja

Since we are only keeping two players (again what is the point - might as well just do a complete redraft league), my strategy of building 3 solid keepers is mute now, so I am willing to trade any of my none 2 core players (which I consider Gronoswki and AJ Green) for a 1st round pick and Ill give my 3rd or 4th plus the player. You could get Welker (best WR in league so far) or take a shot at Fitzgerald (remember he had top 5 numbers with Skelton last year over Kolb - Vikings doubled and tripled him last week - doubt defenses can afford to do that going forward) or Mathews (in PPR league, he has top 5 RB potential.) So put your team over the edge this season for a 3rd or 4th round swap of your 1st next year.

Edited by 9_nines

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't make rule changes in the middle of the season. It's just bad practice, regardless of you alls trade. Now go to my thread and pick two starters please.

The trade stands, the league decides league rules and Nines can try to convince people what he thinks is fair, and he can run his team as he wants unless he runs it into the ground intentionally...

My thoughts.

NashvilleNinja, you proposed a trade late last night. I could not even see what it was because Fleaflicker was down and it is still down now (I guess it is storm related.)

What was the last offer? Assuming I want to accept it, will you allow extension of trade deadline since Fleaflicker server went down?

From Fleaflicker

Due to the extreme nature of Hurricane Sandy, we are currently down, and seeking 100% uptime ASAP. We're working very hard with our engineers --24/7 -- to rectify everything. All data integrity is in tact, so you will have no worries on the statistical front -- everything is saved.

The backup generators our server was running on throughout the east coast were forced to temporarily shut down due to flooding and high winds.

We apologize and hope to be up and running soon -- and expect to be.

In unique emergencies and natural disasters like these, sometimes the normal ongoings of the site that we take for granted every day are disrupted. We're working hard to get this fixed right away, as we take 100% uptime our priority and never want our users to face this. We'll get it corrected as we take it very seriously.

We'll keep you updated and hope you understand the extreme nature of our circumstances and the country's.

In no way is this an excuse, as we're doing our best to get everything fixed as quickly as we can.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience, and stay safe.

The Fleaflicker Team

===

Nines, in addition to Fealflicker, my brain is currently down and I can't remember what the trade is/was. Once Fleaflicker gets back up and running I'll be able to answer your question.

Nines, in addition to Fealflicker, my brain is currently down and I can't remember what the trade is/was. Once Fleaflicker gets back up and running I'll be able to answer your question.

Okay but I think our past deadline was last night (I cannot remember exactly - Maybe 10-30.) If it is past the deadline and I like what you offered, I think we should be able to do that trade based on the servers going out. Unless others protest, would you move the trade deadline (assuming it was last night), another day or more, depending on if Fleaflicker comes back today?