I say Titansreport adopts the Rams in the NFC!

OILERMAN

Scie I never thoiught you would top stuff like

"Vince Young is looking good"

and

"Jay Cutler will never be good"

but we're just going to have to add

"Fisher won;'t be successful"

and call it the Holy Trinity of Scineology.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope the Rams have the worst record in the league

As we watch the Titans try to get their stuff together I recommend we all follow the Rams in the NFC. Me and CMJ already watch the Rams on commercials and when the Titans are not on. We're loving the

I agree. I don't see the Rams finishing at 1-2.

I just don't know why he couldn't have let McNair throw like he's letting Bradford throw.

A. The league was very different back then.

B. McNair came out of a division 1AA school. He was a massive project. He never even took a snap under center in college. Bradford came out of a pro style offense and was a much more developed prospect.

Scine,

I told you and others... no make that laughed at you when you people were claiming Fisher didn't understand the league or he was dead set on 3 yards and a cloud of dust etc....

Jeff Fisher was strapped down with VY with the Titans his last few years. He can't throw the ball and can't read a defense.

Jeff Fisher understands the league better than/as well as anyone on this planet.

Yeah, a victory over the Redskins proves Fisher has that team in the right direction.

If Finny had gotten flagged on the last play, rather than the skins (as he should have), they would have made the FG and there may have been a different result. Then what?

Honestly, there is no worry that Fisher will destroy that franchise like he did ours....he is already showing how amazing he is at bringing in talent.

Oman, he said himself that he was going to build a team based around the run and stopping the run.

These were his quotes, not ours.

LOL... Ol Fisher quotes for the suckers. Don't make me laugh. Did you watch the games? The Rams are passing the ball all over the damn place

LOL... Ol Fisher quotes for the suckers. Don't make me laugh. Did you watch the games? The Rams are passing the ball all over the damn place

After watching VY start against the Broncos on MNF several years ago, you could have said the same thing....that doesn't make it true.

You really do act like a little kid sometimes.

It's not so much that, as i don't see any reason for allowing such nonsense to exist.

But, that's another reason I rarely post anything anymore.

And I admit, I have my tantrums. But I know a lot of people on here have a little kid inside of them wishing for the doom of someone else.

Fisher was strapped down also by his stink out loud defense here his last two years. More revisonist history and would be comical if not pathetic.

The defense that he wanted Williams to coach and when that didn't pan out asked McGinnis who said no, then about all that was left was corky... Had he gotten an extension corky would have been canned.. But no DC will come in for one year for the pay bud would offer... Corky we were stuck with..