I say Titansreport adopts the Rams in the NFC!

OILERMAN

45 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Texas man's suicide note blames Rams owner Stan Kroenke

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/texas-mans-suicide-note-blames-rams-owner-stan-kroenke/

A man who was being forced out of his home in Texas committed suicide this week, and in a note that authorities found after the his death, the man blamed everything on Rams owner Stan Kroenke.

Police told KFDX-TV in Texas that the first line of Rick Ellis' suicide note said, "Stan you took my home."

Ellis was a resident of Wichita County, Texas, which happens to be the home of Kroenke's biggest land purchase of 2016: The W.T. Waggoner Estate Ranch, which consists of roughly 520,000 acres.

When Kroenke purchased the land, the acreage included several homes near a lake. In early August, Kroenke's company sent a letter to each resident letting them know that they were being evicted and had to be off the land by Jan. 31, 2017.

Ellis couldn't afford to move, and that's what led to his suicide, according to his wife, Annette. Ellis had gone missing on Oct. 26, and police later found his body near a river on Oct. 28.

"The very first line of his suicide note was 'Stan stole my home,'" Annette told KMOV-TV in St. Louis. "[Stan] is an evil, evil man. My husband was worth more than all of your money, Stan. The love he gave me. The life we lived. We worked together, we were best friends... we were never apart."

Ha ha ha ha

Love Kroenke. 

LOL at the wife BTW. "My husband was worth more than all your money Stan". Sure, he really sacked up like a man when he got that eviction letter. He offed himself & let you deal with moving yourself.

Edited by Face

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope the Rams have the worst record in the league

As we watch the Titans try to get their stuff together I recommend we all follow the Rams in the NFC. Me and CMJ already watch the Rams on commercials and when the Titans are not on. We're loving the

I agree. I don't see the Rams finishing at 1-2.

1 hour ago, Face said:

Love Kroenke. 

LOL at the wife BTW. "My husband was worth more than all your money Stan". Sure, he really sacked up like a man when he got that eviction letter. He offed himself & let you deal with moving yourself.

After reading the whole story Kroenke actually did nothing wrong, the guy was leasing the land and given until next year to leave. Kroenke was well within his rights