New member? Lurker? Introduce yourself here.

TitansGuru

Hey all,

Long Time Lurker. I used to lurk at Titanscentral as well. Being in Phoenix I do not get to see Titans as much as I would like. I actually grew up an Oilers fan.

I just bought tickets for me and the wife to go to San Diego to see Titans in person again. Last time saw them in person was the Halloween game a couple years ago (Also in San Diego)

Dang. Phoenix AND San Diego? Two places I want to visit.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all... I actually registered back in April of this year after lurking around for a pretty good while. This is the main Titans board I go to now because it is the most active. Some good heated discu

I don't feel like a lurker because I've been reading this site daily for so long, but I guess I am, technically. I've been around for years now reading pretty much every thread and post, I just rarel

Im new, ive been around the site everynow and then, but just recently got into this sorta thing so i created an account last week. Hopefully i can be a consistant poster and not sound like the biase

Hey.......!!!....."Swiss" in "SwissTitansFan" means, I'm "Swiss".....(Not Swedish...!!!)...I live between Lebanon and Mt. Juliet...

I'm a long time member of the old T.O.M.B (TITANS ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD) and as well active member of the "TitansTailgate.com"-board....!!!

Lookin' forward to have a great time on here as well....

ROLL IN AND ROCK ON......GOOOOO TITANS......!!!

THE SWISS

Im new, ive been around the site everynow and then, but just recently got into this sorta thing so i created an account last week.

Hopefully i can be a consistant poster and not sound like the biased fan that i am.

Nothing wrong with being biased. There is something seriously illogical about being a Titans fan, yet here we are :D

Hey all,

Long Time Lurker. I used to lurk at Titanscentral as well. Being in Phoenix I do not get to see Titans as much as I would like. I actually grew up an Oilers fan.

I just bought tickets for me and the wife to go to San Diego to see Titans in person again. Last time saw them in person was the Halloween game a couple years ago (Also in San Diego)

Bitchin' avatar.

Welcome!

Hey.......!!!....."Swiss" in "SwissTitansFan" means, I'm "Swiss".....(Not Swedish...!!!)...I live between Lebanon and Mt. Juliet...

I'm a long time member of the old T.O.M.B (TITANS ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD) and as well active member of the "TitansTailgate.com"-board....!!!

Lookin' forward to have a great time on here as well....

ROLL IN AND ROCK ON......GOOOOO TITANS......!!!

THE SWISS

Welcome. I met you and you and your wife at one of the parties last year. Good seeing your name over here.

Longtime lurker going back to the "dropping the dime" Bongo59 days (2003,2004 isn??) on titans central.net

Never really posted a ton. The site moved around so much, I lost track of keeping up. A lot of the old posters still on here? Mort, JTB, abenji, nine, etc.??

Longtime lurker going back to the "dropping the dime" Bongo59 days (2003,2004 isn??) on titans central.net

Never really posted a ton. The site moved around so much, I lost track of keeping up. A lot of the old posters still on here? Mort, JTB, abenji, nine, etc.??

All except for Mort it seems.